Chapter 142

He looked at Su's funeral company in front of him.

The two looked at each other and seemed to understand what they meant from each other's eyes.

"Looks like it's here!"

"What's the relationship between Lin Yu and this Mr. Su?"

"As the eldest lady of the Lin Group, she has a personality and lives here. If the old man guesses right, it should be the relationship between the tenant and the landlord."

"Then what should we do now, there seems to be no one!"

"Wait, even if Mr. Su is not around, someone will come."

"Who is going to kill him?"

"Um!"

Old Qin's smiling eyes looked at everything around him.

Seemingly nonchalantly chatting with Bo'er beside him.

His eyes wandered across the street, as if searching for something.

Soon, with his old eyes flashing bright light.

He opened his mouth and said:

"Let's just wait there, they'll come."

"Bury them directly!"

Bao'er stared at Shui Lingling's eyes and said.

When I tightened my hand, I suddenly found that I didn't have the shovel, and it was somewhat empty.

"It's not easy to bury, but hide it and wait for the opportunity!"

Qin Lao shook his head and said.

There was a hint of solemnity in his tone.

"Call him!"

Seeing this, Bao'er thought about the person who remembered the most powerful, only Zhang Daoling.

said without hesitation.

"He must not take action, if he takes action, things will be big!"

Qin Lao refused directly.

The guy who even has to call himself the boss, don't look at the appearance of a kid, the city is very deep, and the means are also very imaginable. If he is forced to take action, the entire Inhuman Realm will set off a lot of trouble!

Looking at the serious old Qin, Baoer could only nod his head.

This time, there are only two people to solve the task.

Then, under the leadership of Old Qin, the two walked towards a building not far away.

disappeared in a small alley.

Behind him, a few figures wriggling in the dark also quickly followed.

"Quick, don't get lost!"

"Be careful to hide your breath!"

A hoarse voice sounded in the dark, and they quickly followed in the direction where Bao'er and Qin Lao disappeared.

What he held in his hand shone brightly in the dark.

As if to cover up the breath.

Soon, they entered the corner, the empty alley, and looked to the end at a glance.

It's a dead end!

The two figures have disappeared!

"not good!"

The leader immediately realized something.

Immediately order a retreat!

Looking back, two disappearing figures had already appeared behind him!

"Are the three looking for us?"

Old Qin's smiling eyes stared at the three of them, his eyes showing coldness!

Even with a smile, a biting chill still seeps out, eroding the minds of several people.

They were so frightened that they quickly retreated, only to find that there was a dead end behind them.

It's stuck here!

"Baga, you've been tricked! Retreat!"

The leader's eyes flickered and he cursed angrily.

Immediately afterwards, he took out a scroll in his hand, and slammed it down like a grenade to the ground!

Bang!

Accompanied by a muffled sound, bursting smoke splashed everywhere!

The thick smoke burst out directly from the scroll, and the gray gas enveloped the three of them in the blink of an eye.

Even though Bao'er's eyes widened, he couldn't see the other person's figure clearly.

Lostly looking for breath in the fog.

On the other hand, Old Qin shook his head and smiled helplessly, as if he was aiming at his prey in his cloudy eyes.

As soon as the footsteps are stepped, the whole person melts into the smoke!

"what!"

"what!"

"what!!"

With the sound of three screams, there were three figures lying at the feet of Old Qin.

On the smiling face, there was a bit of gloom.

Scrolls, runes, he is an expert.

Playing with these in front of yourself is not playing a big knife in front of Guan Gong?

Mr. Qin made his move neatly and swiftly, without the slightest sloppiness.

The shining markers in the hands of the three were also knocked to the ground together, which was the body protection magic weapon they used to hide their breath.

Looks like it's still useful.

Old Qin picked it up, pinched his two fingers, and glanced at it sharply.

The next moment, fingers hard!

boom!

It directly crushed this magic weapon!

Such a magic weapon to hide breath is really useful. If it wasn't for judging Su Chen's location, the other party couldn't hold back, and his mood changed, which led to a leak of breath, and Qin Lao really didn't realize their existence. !