Chapter 140

Lin's branch.

Surrounded by high-rise buildings, the office building seems a bit crowded.

A car slowly parked downstairs in the company.

There was a secretary in uniform waiting by the side.

Seeing Lin Zhenzhen getting out of the car, the secretary quickly stepped forward and reported the situation in a low voice:

"Mr. Lin, someone came to the front desk early in the morning and said they wanted to see you!"

"Really? Who?"

Lin Zhenzhen looked a little tired and asked casually.

Walking towards the company, the slender legs under the black suit pants seemed to be a little stiff when walking.

Last night was her wedding, and the spring night was worth a thousand dollars.

Don't delay to come to the company early today to deal with some things.

When she heard that someone was looking for her, she didn't have too many surprises. She shouted that there were too many people looking for her every day.

Not everyone is qualified to waste their time and interview themselves.

"They said they were Lin Long's friends and came to ask you something."

The secretary said quickly.

The footsteps closely followed Lin Zhenzhen.

"Lin Long's friend?"

Hearing this, Lin Zhenzhen was a little surprised.

Prince Lin's friend?

Cousin's name is generally not used by few people, and those who can contact Lin Long are obviously not simple people.

Where do you need to reach yourself in this way?

Bullshit.

"Yes, that's what they said. I think they look a little strange. Would you like me to push them away for you?"

The secretary nodded and asked.

There are dozens of people who want to meet President Lin every day. In all likelihood, they are all pushed away by the secretary.

There were one or two others who were blocked from the company by the security guards before entering the door.

"Well, push it off!"

Lin Zhenzhen smiled coldly and said nonchalantly.

"Okay! Then I'll deal with it!"

The secretary nodded and turned to go to work.

Lin Zhenzhen went straight to the elevator and came to her office.

The black office door was pushed open by her, the sunlight poured into the entire office through the huge floor-to-ceiling windows, and the green plants and office furniture were shining brightly. In front of the spacious and luxurious general manager's desk, two figures were sitting with their backs to themselves. .

Both were wearing casual clothes.

An old man and a woman.

"You are?"

Looking at the two people who appeared in the office, Lin Zhenzhen's expression changed slightly.

Somewhat surprised.

The secretary didn't tell him that there would be two people waiting for him here.

This floor is your own exclusive floor, you can't get up without an elevator card, and the corridor also has a special lock.