Chapter 133: Too crazy

Pingzhuang Cemetery

A high-end and atmospheric black Maybach slowly drove towards the cemetery.

The unique popular lines of luxury cars shine in the sun, full of aura!

Craftsmanship creates an elegant appearance with meticulous attention to detail.

Respected everywhere!

Extraordinarily conspicuous standard, but also full of luxury!

Everyone who was attending the funeral was immediately attracted by the luxury car that suddenly appeared in the Pingzhuang cemetery. A high-end car like this is often only accessible to dignitaries!

Faced with the sudden appearance of the car, everyone was unconsciously attracted.

The black Maybach slowly opened the road, the high-end and atmospheric front, and the eye-catching logo quickly aroused everyone's amazement.

Maybachs like this are rare in the whole Qingyang County, especially to see them here. It is really unexpected. Looking at the limousine that appeared at the funeral scene, for a while, relatives and friends. They all lost their temper and started talking about the luxury car.

Some people who don't know much about the brand are also confused:

"This Mercedes-Benz looks so majestic! It costs at least 300,000 to start, right?"

"Good guy, three hundred thousand?"

"That's a million-dollar luxury car. Look at the high-end and high-end appearance. At 300,000 yuan, it's almost the same for you to buy a chassis!"

"Haha, don't look at people's Mercedes-Benz logo, this is a Mercedes-Maybach, a luxury car that starts at a million yuan, and ordinary people can't afford it! In Qingyang County, this is the first time I have seen it. Woolen cloth!"

"Look at the luxurious texture, tsk tsk, at first glance, it's a car you can't afford!"

"I wonder which rich man drove the Maybach to the cemetery?"

"It must be a big man, to be able to own a luxury car of such value!"

"Wait, why does he seem to be heading this way?"

"No, no, it's impossible! It's definitely not here, you don't know the situation of Yan Xiao's family? The family is not very promising, can you know such a celebrity? The other party must be passing by, and you don't know which tomb to worship !"

"Hey, seeing a luxury car at the scene is so oppressive!"

"Look, Yan Li has always claimed to be rich, and now her eyes are straight. They drive a car of hundreds of thousands of dollars. They are usually squeamish, but now they are dwarfed by the comparison? This must be a big cow!"

"Something's wrong, he seems to be really driving towards us!"

"It's coming! It's coming!"

.....

Seeing the appearance of the rare luxury car, everyone talked a lot.

The sound of the discussion quickly caught Yan Jun's attention. He turned his head when he heard the sound, and was surprised when he found the appearance of the black Maybach!

I didn't expect such a rare luxury car to appear on this cemetery.

A luxury car that is unattainable for civilians in a lifetime!

Although it has nothing to do with me, it is not bad to be able to use other people's luxury cars to seduce the eyes and gain insight and world experience.