Chapter 86: gone

Highland Hospital.

The cry of a child came from a ward.

It is the ward of Kong Yuanzhou's children.

The reporter looked at the two children in front of him, with sweat oozing out from his forehead, but he still couldn't do anything about them.

I don't know where to find something wrong, the boy Li Hao clamored to find his father.

The reporter said they would take them there, but they still didn't believe it.

"I don't believe you, I want to find my father!"

Li Hao looked at the reporter stubbornly, and tried his best to be mature in his tender voice.

Although he was small, he was not a fool. He felt something was wrong with those people in the hospital corridor.

I just listened to the family members of those other wards talking, saying that someone had left and could not be treated.

Before the combination, those people who came to this corridor continuously, he could judge that the people in the ward died.

As for who died inside, he probably had the answer in his heart.

It's just that he still finds it hard to believe.

After all, my mother told herself that my father had gone far away.

....

Li Hao's childish figure kept pestering reporters, wanting to rush out of here and find his father.

How dare a reporter let such a child out alone?

If it is released, he will not be able to explain to Chang Ying.

There is no way to explain to their great father.

He hurriedly stopped him and tried to persuade as gently as possible:

"Aren't you going to find Dad? Can't I take you there to find him now?"

"You are a bad guy! I don't believe you, I have to find my father myself!"

Li Hao was a bit persistent, he didn't believe the reporter in front of him.

Tangled, trying to break free from her obstruction.

Although the reporter has been taking care of her brothers and sisters here, before her father disappeared, Li Hao still remembered that she had an argument with her father and prevented her from going to more dangerous places. After I came, my father disappeared.

Being young is not an obstacle to his thinking. Everything Li Hao has learned so far seems to indicate something bad. He doesn't want to think about it anymore, he just wants to see his father again.

The two couldn't argue, and the younger sister Kong Mulan sat on the hospital bed and cried all the time watching the dispute between the two.

Just when the reporter couldn't stop him, Chang Ying finally appeared!

She pushed open the door of the ward and walked in.

Chang Ying, who was already in a low mood, looked at Li Hao who was making trouble without saying a word, and put the things in her hands aside.

After watching Chang Ying walk in, the reporter secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

At least mom is here, no matter how noisy he is, nothing should happen.

Taking advantage of the reporter's slack, Li Hao walked quickly to his mother's side. Above his tender face, there were firm eyes:

"Mom, where's my dad? Why can't I see him?"