Chapter 113: absurd

The words of the Jin family and his wife made everyone angry and regretful.

Accompanied by their kneeling to admit their mistakes, the emotions of the people around them.

Many people felt that when things ended like this, Jiang Yan's mother, who had been standing beside the tombstone, suddenly laughed.

Smile, laugh.

Tears flowed uncontrollably, and she suddenly smiled, attracting the attention of everyone present.

Director Li looked at her with a complicated expression, and the reporters also turned their cameras on her.

This mother, who had laughed and cried at the funeral in the face of the enemy who persecuted her daughter to commit suicide, looked especially weird and creepy under such gloomy weather.

In the live broadcast room, those netizens were very surprised.

"What do you mean, this is? Why are you smiling?"

"Sorry for the snow?"

"So angry, why did Jiang Yan's mother smile?"

"Don't you see that she burst into tears with laughter?"

"I can already feel the grief and anger in her heart, probably crying for Jiang Yan!"

"I feel sorry for my mother, but if justice like this comes earlier, it won't be like this!"

"That's right! There are also these two black-hearted couples! It's really hateful! Everyone digs up their information, so that they can also taste the pressure Jiang Yan has suffered!"

...

The netizens in the barrage seem to be guardians of justice, venting their anger and the justice in their hearts.

The original voices of insulting Jiang Yan and even dissatisfaction with the funeral had disappeared, and turned into dissatisfaction with the Jin family couple, who were clamoring for their own voices.

Across the screen, he was frantically typing on the keyboard, as if he wanted to avenge Jiang Yan.

at the funeral.

Facing everyone's eyes, Jiang Yan's mother burst into tears.

With unusually sad eyes, he glanced at his daughter's tombstone not far away.

Palely nodded.

The atmosphere seemed extremely depressing.

The rain fell on the black umbrella above her head.

Occasionally falling raindrops fell on her cheeks, and the raindrops were mixed with tears, which had long been unclear.

For a moment, her smile froze, facing the crowd.

Facing all the cameras, he kept smiling and said:

"My daughter is gone!"

The voice fell, and the stiff smile was like a frozen picture, reflected in everyone's heart.

The picture is passed to the eyes of countless people through the lens~

Everyone present seemed to be strangled by the throat.

That sentence was clearly said with a smile, but it was like the sharpest knife, stabbed into the softest part of everyone's heart, and it was uncomfortably tight.

Director Li clenched his fists tightly, hesitating to say anything.

A few words were stuck in his throat, he opened his mouth, but couldn't say anything.