Chapter 136: Attend a wedding reception

After going down the mountain, Su Chen drove directly back to the store.

There were no other surprises along the way.

It seems that this organization is intentionally paying attention to itself, paying attention to the Pingzhuang cemetery, and coming to the scene to follow it for the first time.

It is not clear who they are, and it seems that they have not been too malicious to themselves.

The crazy woman has always been chasing him, and the real master has not yet been dispatched.

This head-to-head fight, but I am clear about my own strength, which is already a level higher than that of a crazy woman.

Thinking of the crazy woman, Su Chen's fist seemed to have that fragrance lingering again.

The figure is very good, and I have been wearing casual clothes, but I really can't see it.

This punch down, the real murderer is no doubt.

Recalling the details of the battle, Su Chen found that the corners of his mouth were a little dry.

...

Soon, back in the store.

Before waiting for the sound of the system, Lin Yu, this girl, came.

Her white collarbone was bare, and a graceful black dress wrapped her **** figure.

It seems to be ready to go to some occasion.

Noticing the change in the decoration style in the store, she opened her lips slightly:

"Yo, Su Chen, your renovation speed is amazing. If you don't see him for a few days, it's like changing stores."

His eyes looked at everything in the store, and finally fell on Su Chen.

I always feel that this kid has been getting more handsome, his face is ambiguous and clear, and he is getting more and more handsome.

"Small shop, relying on decoration to absorb current!"

Hearing this, Su Chen joked.

Lin Yu nodded solemnly and said:

"The decoration style this time is good, I like it very much! It's a pity that I don't have a place to live. When you quit it someday, this decoration will be cheap."

"By the way, you can introduce me to your decorator. The floor of my room suddenly cracked a few days ago, and I haven't had time to repair it. Just in time, let's renovate and change the style."

heard,

Su Chen looked at Lin Yu for a while.

The store decoration is the system's handwriting, so I can't introduce it to her.

At the moment, he raised his brows slightly and diverted the topic:

"Wear so beautifully, where are you going?"

"Stinky boy, I finally said something human!"

Lin Yu snorted coldly, somewhat satisfied with his words.

go on:

"Lin Zhenzhen, my cousin, do you still remember?"

"A little impression."

Su Chen looked startled, recalling the woman who came to look for Lin Yu last time.

It was also from then on that the Ono trio attacked.

At that time, I thought that Lin Zhenzhen had a problem.

Been obsessed with things and almost forgot about it.