Chapter 109

The luxury car that suddenly appeared above the funeral, and the old man in white who was helped out from the car.

It immediately caught everyone's attention!

Many people looked at the old man in white. They could feel that the old man was very familiar, as if they had seen him somewhere, but they just couldn't remember who this old man was, let alone what his identity was. They could only watch him in the driver's seat. With the help of the old man, he approached Jiang Yan's tombstone step by step, even the wind and rain could not stop the old man's steps, and walked firmly to Jiang Yan's tomb!

His identity was not exposed, and the identity of the driver who supported him was indeed exposed. The president of Wanjiang Group, Zhuo Jiazhi!

This big man, who is almost a top-tier president, personally supports the old man in white, and respects him.

Countless people were shocked by Zhuo Jiazhi's attendance at the funeral, and at the same time they were even more puzzled about the identity of the old man.

Under everyone's incomprehensible gaze, the trembling body of the white-robed old man bowed deeply towards Jiang Yan's tombstone!

After seeing the action of the old man, Zhuo Jiazhi also bowed his head slightly towards Jiang Yan's tombstone without hesitation to show his respect!

She originally thought it might be Jiang Yan's relatives, or a hidden network, but to everyone's surprise, Jiang Yan's mother didn't know the old man at all. After seeing the old man salute her daughter's tombstone, she looked solemn. Even Jiang Yan's mother didn't know the president of the Wanjiang Group, and she simply bowed her head in return, which was considered respect for the two of them.

Above the whole funeral, I am afraid that the identity of this old man can be older than Jiang Yan's mother!

Looking at Jiang Yan's mother, who was thinking heavily, the white-robed old man's deep eyes showed a touch of brilliance, and a hoarse voice came out, if he had a deep meaning:

"The old man believes that the voice of ignorance is always temporary, and the truth will surface soon! It's just a pity that such an excellent young doctor was drowned out by these ignorant voices. This is a misfortune in the medical world! "

"thanks!"

Hearing the meaning of the old man's words, Jiang Yan's mother saluted with tears in her eyes and said gratefully.

The hoarse and vigorous power of the white-clothed old man is not big or small, but it can be clearly transmitted to everyone's ears and to those live broadcast rooms!

As soon as this sentence came out, it immediately aroused everyone's surprise.

If the old man's words had deep meaning, he seemed to be sighing for Jiang Yan, and even raised this matter to the misfortune of the medical world?

Suddenly, many netizens felt humiliated!

Such a female doctor with no medical ethics, for them, it is not a pity to die at all!

The funeral is still held so grandly, where is the embarrassment?

These are all endured, but what does this old man mean?

To blame the public?

The barrage in the live broadcast room is surging like a tide:

"This old man is so loud, what is his identity, dare to say such a thing? What is the identity of that Jiang Yan and him?"

"Why do you say that, what kind of person is he, what a foolish voice, who is he mocking?"

"Shouldn't this be the glory of the medical world? It's a misfortune? He can represent the medical world?"