Chapter 46: Years go by, the mountains and rivers are unharmed

Mei Liangxin left.

Leaving the three dwarfs in the room incompetent and furious.

"Baga, there are so many people who underestimate our robber empire! What should we do now?"

"All obstacles in front of us have been eliminated! I'll go to the teahouse later, I'll see how capable they are!"

"Yoshi, Hanano-kun, I suggest to find more connections to buy, as long as the price is right, I believe that someone will be willing to serve us!"

"Very good, let's do it like this! There is an old saying in the state of Longguo: With a lot of money, there must be a brave man! Don't worry about spending money, as long as you can accept this restaurant, all the numbers are not a problem!"

The three discussed countermeasures, but they still didn't give up on this teahouse.

If it was said that the teahouse was located in a good location and had a reputation for many years, they chose the teahouse as an investment project.

Now, they are more trying to use money to destroy this teahouse, let the arrogance of those actors be defeated from the heart, and let their own culture corrupt this excellent culture!

For them, the acquisition of this teahouse seems to have a perverted sense of achievement~

......

After leaving the hotel, Mei Liangxin felt inexplicably angry.

Peking Opera's national quintessence is the most important character, and no one who walked out of the courtyard back then dared to forget the hatred of national humiliation.

Especially when dealing with these peculiar Kou people!

After getting in the car, I made a phone call:

"Hey, it's me! I'm afraid I'll have to trouble the brothers!"

"Send a few people to help me watch the tea house. Today, this buddy has provoked a few dwarfs from Kouguo, and I'm afraid of being hacked!"

"They came to the teahouse. I checked them out. They said they wanted to fix their cultural customs, what kind of shit, can I promise him?"

"Hey, don't worry about it, it's fine when people arrive, they don't dare to make too much trouble!"

After hanging up the phone with a smile, Mei Liangxin's face gradually stiffened. Today's conversation with Kou Guo and the three still echoed in his ears, and the more he thought about it, the more uncomfortable it became.

The quintessence of the nation's culture has been neglected a bit seriously, but these little dwarfs turned around and said they appreciate learning?

The treasures handed down by our ancestors are not cherished, but are offered to outsiders. What is the rationale?

After thinking for a long time, he sighed deeply.

Drive to the restaurant.

......

On the other side, when the sky darkened a little, Su Chen finally arrived in JZ City, and came to the vicinity of the teahouse as agreed.

The tea house is close to the commercial street, and the whole street is very lively with people coming and going.

Su Chen glanced at this somewhat ancient and solemn teahouse from a distance. It was incompatible with the surrounding modern buildings, but it had a reassuring and profound feeling, unlike the modern buildings next to it, which could be seen at a glance. This ancient-style building, layer upon layer, every tile, every brick, is imprinted with the traces of the years, the edification of art, can not see the head at a glance, but see the work in the details.