Chapter 21: endlessly

The sound of suona imitates the sounds of those birds, and it is vivid, and various bird calls are constantly ringing in people's ears!

at the same time.

Standing outside the mourning hall, Li Hongzheng was still recalling the legend that a hundred birds and a phoenix could attract birds to the scene.

Accidentally looked up.

Inadvertently, his eyes fell on the treetops beside him.

His complexion suddenly changed!

It was found that many birds were already sitting on the treetops not far away, and the bird calls imitated by Su Chen's suona sound continued to sound, and more and more birds in the distance began to echo with their calls. Su Chen's Suona!

He hurriedly looked into the distance and found that birds began to fall on the forest hills not far away!

more and more.

Until flocks of birds were attracted by the sound of suonas, the sky in the distance was dark...

Soon, everyone around also discovered this vision!

At this time, Su Chen's suona sound seemed to have become an introduction, and more sounds came from those bird calls.

Facing such a vision, Li Hongzheng was deeply shocked!

Even my own master was not able to play such an effect back then!

The suona itself has a high pitch and strong penetrating power. It is a well-known extremely high pitch among all kinds of musical instruments. No equipment is required, and the sound can be transmitted very far!

If the player can imitate the bird's call so vividly, it is possible to attract these birds, but it is not so much a vision, as the player's skill is profound!

Su Chen held his suona high and stood in front of the mourning hall!

His hands began to shake rapidly, tapping the sound hole at a very high frequency!

The tone changes!

A crisp and cheerful sound came from the mouth of the suona bowl!

Li Hong knows this skill exactly, it's tongue-twitching!

but,

He can only understand it, but he can't do it like Su Chen!

Because, the frequency of Su Chen's tongue trembling is too fast!

The most terrifying thing is that his breath lasted for a full thirty seconds!

Li Hongzheng, a professional suona craftsman from the National Theater, felt like his throat was smoking at the moment.

However, like everyone present, he did not dare to make a sound.

For fear of disturbing Su Chen's rhythm!

At the back, the crisp sound became anxious and anxious! The chirping of those birds seems to be getting more and more shrill!

Su Chen covered the suona sound hole with both hands, and his body sank slightly. When he raised his head suddenly, this cry became as terrifying as blood!

"Phoenix nirvana, the voice of the phoenix?!"

Sweat started to come out from Li Hongzheng's forehead, a hundred birds chasing the phoenix, this is the most rare part!

When the master played this passage back then, he acted like a madman!

It is even difficult not to have a gap in the middle. After all, human lung capacity is limited. Even if it is a suona that has been played for a lifetime, when the blind master plays this section, he still needs to breathe a sigh of relief!