Chapter 68: heat

in the hospital.

The door to the emergency room opened.

Zhong Zhihong ran into the emergency room with a pained expression, lay beside the hospital bed, and looked at his father's body.

Looking at the lifeless father in front of him, with his eyes closed, he only felt sadness coming from his heart, and tears poured out.

I wasn't ready to forgive him, and I wasn't ready to reconcile with him. I was ready to compare and judge with him about the previous things.

But he left so suddenly.

He didn't give himself a chance to react at all.

He lay there whimpering, weeping bitterly.

For more than ten years, he has been indifferent and relative, but at this moment, he feels endless regrets welling up in his heart, and there is no way to vent.

The many matters that have been considered in the past seem pale and powerless at this moment, and it seems that it has become less unforgivable.

...

in the corridor

Zhong Jiayou, who was busy answering the phone, stood by the window with a smile on his face, and the phone calls came one after another, which made his smile even more.

That smug smile could no longer be contained.

The doctor in the emergency room looked at the father and son and was quite speechless.

One looked filial and wept bitterly, while the other stood sideways as if it had nothing to do with him, happily making phone calls.

"That must be, this time our operations must be in place. I just watched it, and this time it is no problem to directly occupy the first place in the hot search! Just like this, the number of fans who follow me has doubled! It's still crazy The ground is rising! According to this trend, I believe that I can gain a lot of fans on top of this wave of popularity! The resources here must be arranged for me as soon as possible!"

One call after another, either from a brokerage firm.

Or calls from other companies to poach and seek cooperation.

There are also people who come directly to me to discuss the salary and schedule.

He hung up one call, and another call came back immediately.

Quickly connect:

"Yes, yes, yes, you can give me any resources, help me to watch more, you know how busy I am here."

"As for the schedule and salary, you can go to my agent. He is in charge of this. If there is any situation, please contact him!"

"Really? That would be the best, but for the time being, I can't live without this place. You also know about my grandfather!"

.....

After making more than a dozen consecutive calls, there are still a steady stream of calls.

He was also very happy with it, and he didn't forget the character of his filial grandson.

Nearly an hour later, watching his father Zhong Zhihong come out of the ward with a tired face, he stopped.

He quickly got together.

"Dad, don't be too sad, please be patient."

Sitting next to his father, he comforted him, and he didn't have any idea of ​​going to the emergency room to see Zhong Youcai.