Chapter 141

Every chance to receive strength improvement is very rare.

Su Chen was mentally prepared, and relaxed with all his heart to meet the arrival of strength enhancement.

The duration of improving the strength has almost doubled. It may be because the stronger the strength, the more difficult it is to improve. The feeling of numbness spreads all over the body. There is power coming.

Filling and comfortable.

Feeling the power coming from the body, Su Chen really wanted to try his current strength, but unfortunately there was no reference.

Strength, agility, etc. have improved, but for moves and so on, I am really a novice, and I don't know how to fight freely. I have come into contact with too many aliens during this time, and I should be more and more in the future. Many things that enhance their own strength cannot be easily missed.

Thinking so, Su Chen perfectly accepted this strength improvement.

Yan Xiao's task of seeing off temporarily came to an end, and the settlement was relatively smooth.

At this moment, a figure suddenly walked out of the room behind him.

Some dazed eyes looked at Su Chen's storefront, covering his head, his voice was a little hoarse:

"I... why am I here again?"

Lin Yu tightened the somewhat disheveled clothes on his body, tugged at his hair, and walked towards Su Chen.

The messy black dress, accompanied by the sunlight in the morning, seems to have a unique charm.

Black silk flickered under the skirt, wrapped a pair of jade legs, and stepped on the shoes.

The pain in her head made her frown, and she looked at Su Chen, who seemed to have changed:

"You put me here?"

Looking at Su Chen who seemed to be more delicate, Lin Yu felt that he must have been drinking too much.

Trying to recall what happened yesterday, the memory is a little fragmented.

It seemed that he was drunk and a little confused, and then Zhenzhen and Zhang Da sent themselves away.

The car Su Chen drove, the two came back together, and then, after waking up, he appeared in this storefront. Could it be that this kid put himself in the storefront again? Every day pretending to be small and fresh, isn't this still bringing the old lady here?

Thinking of this, her snow-white chin was slightly stiffened, as if she had gained a bit of confidence.

"Yeah, you're a mess of drunken mud, and I don't have your door key, so I can only leave you with me first!"

Su Chen nodded and said truthfully.

Originally, I wanted to help her sober up, but unfortunately my skills were not good enough to help her.

Instead, something like that happened.

Fortunately, nothing out of the ordinary happened.

The two were at peace.

"What? Is that so?"

Lin Yu's eyes widened a bit, and his silver teeth clenched tightly.

I didn't expect him to think so, so he stayed in his store, but in his opinion, there was no place to throw it?

Throw, the word.

Used very well.

Although he may really think so, but is it really good to say it? Or in front of your own face, you really don't have any affection at all!