Chapter 147

After Qin Lao and Baoer left.

Lin Yu stayed for a while, then left the store and went back.

The two of them walked for a day, and she felt a little tired.

It is not early.

After sending Lin Yu away, Su Chen closed the door directly.

Walking back to the store, I felt the mental power surging all over my body and squeezed it.

A talisman was pinched out of thin air!

The lines on it are complex and interlaced, flickering with strange fluctuations.

Powerful.

Su Chen nodded with satisfaction, it was very easy to use the talisman at this moment.

The mental power in the body is unfathomable, and pinching the talisman has no pressure on himself.

Concentrating on cultivation may be the norm for ordinary people.

But for myself, it was a little difficult.

After all, it depends on the system to grow. If you devote yourself to cultivation, you will naturally be unable to take care of the operation of the store.

Then the function of the system is equivalent to giving up a large part.

In a world full of aliens, Su Chen will not be stupid enough to weaken his means!

After seeing this little Junjun's methods, Su Chen has a lot more knowledge about the aliens. There are a lot of talented people in the whole alien world, and during this period, they are divided into different factions.

There are national factions, there are factions of cultivation methods, and there are also different professional factions according to the direction of their cultivation.

His current position in the Mystery Bureau should be a talismanist for the time being.

Fortunately, the means of the storefront were not shown.

It's always good to keep a hole card or two.

Su Chen shook his hand, and the golden talisman in his hand trembled and dissipated, turning into countless fringes, pouring into the surrounding void.

This world is also different from the previous life. These tassels are extracted from the void. How can there be such mysterious energy in the previous life?

.....

Every time the strength is improved, there will be sequelae.

After swallowing the essence of metallicity, it was inevitable to suffer from this sequelae.

High spirits!

"Ugh!"

Su Chen lay on the bed, unable to fall asleep for a long time.

Cultivation is boring. Resist loneliness and explore on your own.

I don't know how those cultivators and the protagonists in mystical fantasy endure loneliness. It's just three years, ten years, or even a hundred thousand years... Isn't it depression in the boring and lonely practice?

Or are they too determined?

Su Chen understood that he definitely did not have such a strong will.

Cultivation is the most taboo of distraction, and those who have self-knowledge will not over-cultivate.

So after practicing for a while, Su Chen stopped on his own.

It was too late.

The nine monarchs were like a mountain, which made Su Chen feel a little irritable.