Chapter 146

There are people outside people, and there are days outside the sky.

At this moment, the smiling old Qin who appeared in front of him is the best interpretation of this sentence.

Just a moment ago, he was extremely arrogant and arrogant, Kou Guoyiren - Your Majesty.

When facing him, he didn't even have the courage to make a move, so he turned around and ran away.

But still being pointed by him, life is better than death!

The whole body was covered with thunder, trembling, and curled up on the ground.

The original bloated figure, now with the rapid shrinking, looks a little thin.

Su Chen was vigilant, looking at Old Qin who suddenly appeared in front of him, a little surprised.

This guy.... is clearly within the range of the store, but there is no breath, unable to sense his breath!

Moreover, the speed of his shot is too fast!

With the bonus of S-level talent, Su Chen barely noticed that when he flicked his fingers, he threw an extremely small thunder talisman!

There is no starter at all!

Just a twist, it's self-contained!

Compared with the cumbersome starting style of Dajun, the power of it is self-evident.

The strength has surpassed countless levels!

Su Chen felt a hint of fear in his heart, and he stepped back without a trace, leaning his back on the store door.

Now the Kou people have been cleaned up.

God knows if the master will join hands with the crazy woman to turn around and kill him?

If they want to attack themselves, they can only hide in the store.

As long as you enter the store, you have the power to fight!

For life-threatening things, I don't care whether it will be discovered by Lin Yu.

I thought so in my heart.

Old Qin stepped forward, stretched out his hand and grabbed it, alone with each hand.

Wrist power!

Bang!

Like throwing goods, he threw the people on the ground aside and stacked them together.

The Ono trio and the maharaja, a total of four, passed out in a pile.

When throwing the monarch, Qin Lao deliberately took out something from the other party's cuff.

After dealing with these things, Qin Lao turned around with a smile, looked at Su Chen, and signaled slightly:

"The little friend is frightened, and the two of you take the liberty to visit, what a nuisance!"

"Who are you?"

Su Chen asked with vigilance in his eyes.

Deliberately distanced themselves from them.

With their backs against the store door at the moment, as long as there is something wrong with the two of them, they can immediately enter the store!

"US...."

Qin Lao smiled and pondered for a while, and glanced at Bao'er.

This is the opening:

"To be honest, we are members of the Mystery Bureau. Everyone calls me Old Qin, this is Sister Bao'er! Today, I noticed the behavior of these Kou people and came here to stop me!"