Chapter 135: Try

the sky is clear,

The sun shines through the clouds, and the golden sun shines on the world.

When Yan Xiao left this world, his pupils were successfully transplanted into the body of a new life, forming a new organ, exuding his light. In this world, those who have been given light will also become family members and will deeply remember the existence of Yan Xiao.

He has a name, but is experiencing two lifespans.

After leaving Pingzhuang Cemetery, Su Chen walked down the mountain steadily.

The surrounding scene slowly reversed, and the storm was surging on both sides invisibly.

After Yan Xiao's funeral was over, the seventh funeral mission was completed.

Back in the store, you can get the reward for the task.

Not surprisingly, this time the rating should still be perfect.

Step on the ground, steady and powerful.

His figure was also rushing down the mountain quickly.

Before he knew it, the people around him disappeared completely.

The quiet environment made Su Chen's complexion sank, and he stopped immediately.

It's this weird feeling again.

"There is no one now, do you still want to hide?"

Su Chen looked somewhere out of the corner of his eyes, and said coldly to Kong.

Whoosh!

The voice fell, and a figure quickly emerged!

Extremely fast!

It soon appeared where his gaze was directed.

A woman with a shovel appeared in front of her and pressed the casual hat on her head. Shui Lingling's eyes flashed with pure light, and she looked at Su Chen expressionlessly.

"you again?"

Su Chen's complexion changed slightly and asked.

This woman with facial paralysis is very troublesome, and the energy in her body seems to be far beyond ordinary people.

Every time I can't feel her murderous intention, but she is able to make a move, and every move is a murderous skill.

"I didn't catch you, catch you again!"

Bao'er said calmly.

Her voice was as calm as water, and she could not feel any change in her mood.

Like an emotionless machine.

After looking at the woman, Su Chen maintained a vigilant gaze:

"Who are you, why are you chasing me over and over again?"

"You are strong!"

Bao'er's eyes also looked at Su Chen, and said indifferently.

No answer.

Then, without waiting for Su Chen to react, he jumped up!

The vigorous posture jumped several meters high!

"A-W Eighteen Styles! - Poison Dragon Exploring the Cave!"

The strange move was called out by her, and the figure in the air changed with the change, and the shovel in her hand instantly turned into a sharp spear, madly stabbed towards Su Chen!

boom!

The gas explosion sounded, actually piercing the gas arc visible to the naked eye!

Amazing power radiates from above.