Chapter 79: Xiaosun exposure

While Su Chen was still immersed in teaching corpse sewing skills, a shocking uproar quickly broke out on the entire Internet!

Many people are still discussing the mystery of Zhong Jiayou's life experience. Although the live broadcast of the funeral has been deleted by various platforms, many people still saw the funeral and couldn't help being shocked!

The three thousand men in black and the red flag car were deeply imprinted in their minds. The depressing scene, the solemn and solemn three old men, all made people feel shocked.

However, when they were discussing the topic.

The video about Zhong Jiayou being brought to the patrol station for questioning went viral.

One of the announcements was that he admitted that his filial piety to his grandfather was a show. In the video, he frowned and asked:

"I admit that I did it for the sake of fire. In my grandfather's case, I deliberately put on a show, but it's not illegal, right? Besides, those fans also like this character very much, don't they? I'm leading positive energy, they all like filial piety Celebrity......"

As soon as this video went out, it immediately became popular all over the Internet.

Zhong Jiayou, who was still respected by the entire network before, and whose popularity was booming, immediately collapsed!

It's a complete mess~

There is a strong contrast between the front and the back. In order to hype up the grandfather who is about to die, he will set up a filial grandson for himself, and even above some things, he will lie on purpose, look at him in the video, and tell all of what he did. After coming out, everyone was shocked!

It surprised the audience who ate melons all over the Internet. Except for some stubborn fans who were stubbornly resisting, most of the rational netizens and fans turned black on the spot.

under the topic.

"What a big melon, I can't eat it!"

"I came in at the first time, just to see how far the knives in your hands are raised!"

"In order to pretend to be a filial son, even the funeral of my grandfather is not spared! Those die-hard fans who have been desperately supporting before, stand up and continue to cheer for your Jiayou!"

"This must be a misunderstood clip, an endless interrogation, why should we interrogate Jiayou, why should we believe that the person in the video is him? I don't believe it, I believe everyone who really likes Jiayou, Everyone should know and believe in Jiayou's character!"

"I can't live without laughing. I just got the inside information. He didn't buy that cemetery at all. According to the latest property transaction records, it was the cemetery that his grandfather bought before his death! For the sake of his filial grandson, he did everything. At this point, you fans are still supporting you? @ Broadcast Media Center, it's time for such an entertainment industry to take action!"

"I can't imagine that I admired him so much! I was almost deceived by him!"

"Liar to you? What did we Jiayou lie to you? Why do you frame him like this? How do you know that he didn't transfer money to grandpa when he was alive, and then bought the cemetery? And that video, At first glance, it is a malicious editing. Can't the whole network see such a clumsy editing? I just laughed, where are your eyes? Can't see right from wrong? This is obviously being hacked! "

"Yes, I also believe that Jiayou will never be such a person. He is so handsome and filial. He is our Bai Yueguang. I will not allow you to insult him like this!"

"The truth of the matter must not be like this. We Jiayou usually treat fans so well, how can we be such a person? I hope everyone will put their eyes on the bright spot, this must be because someone is jealous of our Jiayou's popularity, malicious hype!"

"Now, how come there are still these NC fans? Can't you see who is hyping it up? Look at that funeral, where would there be such a grand scene at the funeral of ordinary people? Above the funeral, the three old people treated the I felt something was wrong with his attitude. It was obvious that there was a secret, but they said, for Mr. Zhong's sake, let's get over it! What does this mean? People are too lazy to care about him. I didn't expect that he didn't know how to restrain himself, and he was still deliberately showing off. This is good, he was caught, and he took it out. The real side was exposed, and a large number of fans went crazy, even His studio is powerless to speak, and I believe his agency will force the termination of the contract soon!"

"Damn it, the upstairs is really professional, I just went to see it, his company seems to have issued a statement directly, announcing the termination of the contract with him! It's really a blitz, the black material here has just been exposed, and it has already started there. Crazy blocked? Directly kicked out of the company, not even giving room for manoeuvre!"

"What more leeway is needed? People like this deliberately lead the public in the direction and make everyone's three views be insulted. Hurry up and ban them!"

"I'm so mad, why are you scolding us Jiayou! What about our Jiayou fans? Come on fans, I have formed a support group to provide online support for our Jiayou! Let's get through this difficult time together, these Everyone is slandering, Jiayou definitely needs our help at this moment, don't be stingy, let's work together!"

"Laughing to death, is this a group of XX students? Why don't you talk without thinking? Didn't you see how your idols talk in this video? He also said that he was a positive energy. I laughed out loud on the spot, okay? ?"

"The whole network collects Zhong Jiayou's black material, as long as we can provide it, we will all have rewards!"

"I'm going to be speechless. It's rare. It's the first time I've found a favorite idol in the entertainment industry. I didn't expect it to be such a person with no bottom line and no filial piety. Are all people like this?"

"I just saw a topic that was popularized and suppressed by Zhong Jiayou before. It was a topic of herdsmen guarding the border. It seems to be called Kong Yuanzhou. I suggest everyone to go and see it. That is the idol we should admire and follow. It's our light!"

"Since this idol has collapsed, why don't you all go after my Oppa with me? Our Oppa is handsome, has long legs, and has a personality. I don't know how many times better than this Zhong Jiayou! Come on, come on!"

"What? Chasing after your idol? My Tianxun is the eternal god~www.mtlnovel.com~ Okay? If you want to chase, chase after him!"

"Where did such a group of rice circles come from, it's all so noisy, why are you still following your idols? The circle is too messy, so be careful!"

......

The whole Internet is hotly discussing Zhong Jiayou's matter, and the speed of dissemination is very fast.

I don't know where I got the follow-up news. It broke out that the cemetery was not bought by Zhong Jiayou. On the day of his death in the hospital, he failed to catch up with the funeral of the old man because he was busy socializing in the hotel, and even when he went to the hospital, he was still looking for someone. help him hype,

On the night that the old man died, he answered the phone with a smile in the emergency room, saying that he knelt on the ground all night, and that was his father Zhong Zhihong!

Even the photos that were taken secretly were deliberately taken by someone!

Wait, a series of things about Zhong Jiayou were bombarded!

All the things he said before were for hype. Such unscrupulous people with no filial piety caused criticism from countless netizens.

Su's funeral company,

After Su Chen just got out of that state, he found that a lot of messages popped up on his phone. He glanced at it inadvertently, and his complexion suddenly changed!

This filial grandson was exposed?