Chapter 132

Yan Xiao's body became a box of ashes after being cremated at the funeral home.

Hidden in the cemetery.

Two days passed quietly in the blink of an eye, and finally ushered in his funeral. Under the arrangements of Yan Jun and his stepmother Jiang Qian, the entire process was carried out in an orderly manner.

Some relatives and friends of the family were notified to come to attend the mourning.

Except for some friends who really can't push the time, Yan Jun invited everyone who could come. After all, funerals, like births, are something that everyone pays attention to. If there are no people, the whole ceremony will be extraordinarily empty. Falling, it will also appear to be disrespectful to the deceased and pay little attention to the funeral.

The sky was clear, and the clouds avoided the clear sky.

The cool breeze is gentle.

Pingzhuang Cemetery, in front of Yan Xiao's tomb.

The elegiac couplets and white wreaths that should have been arranged were also arranged by Yan Jun. There were incense burners, offerings and drinks in front of them.

Relatives and friends came one after another to pay their respects.

"This child, if it's gone, it's gone, it's pathetic!"

"Yeah, I haven't married a daughter-in-law yet, I haven't experienced anything, just leave!"

"What does this mean? People need to be content and happy. It's not bad to be alive, and they must be happy in time!"

"It was too sudden. When Lao Yan told me, I thought it was Yan Xiao who called me saying that Yan Jun was gone!"

"Yan Xiao has been honest since he was a child. Although he has no future, he is an obedient child. He left quietly, and Lao Yan is deeply saddened!"

"Damn, don't you know the situation of his family? After Lao Yan changed his wife, the family was not very harmonious. I don't know what's going on right now!"

....

After some relatives and friends arrived at the scene, they talked quietly beside them.

For Yan Xiao's departure, they all felt a lot of suddenness, and by the way, they also discussed Yan Xiao's family.

They seem to care more about this kind of thing.

While everyone was discussing and coming forward to mourn, a group of people suddenly appeared in the cemetery.

A couple dressed in designer clothes came over brightly.

After seeing Yan Xiao's tombstone, the woman carried her LV bag, twisted her butt, and hurriedly took a few steps forward, crying loudly with thunder and rain:

"My nephew! You can leave as soon as you say it. My aunt hasn't even seen you for the last time!"

"Yan Li!"

Yan Jun, who was beside the tombstone, also found his sister.

She is Yan Xiao's aunt, but because of their wealth in the early years, the two families didn't communicate much.

If things like Yan Xiao hadn't happened, the two would have not met for more than ten years.

Standing beside Yan Jun, Jiang Qian glanced at the bag on Yan Li's wrist, a little greedy.

Brand-name bags, visually not cheap!

Immediately, he stepped forward to support Yan Li's figure.

"Thank you sister-in-law, Xiaoxiao, why didn't you and my brother inform us earlier?"