Chapter 104: Investigation begins

Seeing the text message from Jiang Yan on the phone, she marked her choice of cemetery in a few simple sentences.

This simple sentence seemed to be the heaviest word at the moment, which made Su Chen feel very uncomfortable.

Apparently it has such a long lifespan.

Why did you choose to end your life?

When he saw the last sentence, he seemed to understand something.

last sentence:

I really want to love this world, but I can't take it anymore.

...

"What's up?"

Seeing Su Chen suddenly pick up the phone, Lin Yumei asked with narrowed eyes.

With a seductive figure, he leaned forward a little, a little curious about what he saw on the phone.

She had already told Su Chen about the Lin Group, although she didn't know where this kid knew about her life.

At this moment, looking at Su Chen, whose face was not right, she was a little concerned.

"I want to investigate someone!"

Su Chen hesitated for a while, but still said it.

It is quite troublesome to investigate a person with the current ability.

She is different. The eldest lady of the Lin Group has terrifying resources and connections throughout Qingyang and even in several surrounding provinces and cities.

"No problem, give me your name!"

Lin Yu said without hesitation.

Even if the person sitting opposite today is just an ordinary friend, she will be so straightforward.

Not to mention Su Chen.

Su Chen said:

"Jiang Yan!"

"Why is she?"

Lin Yu frowned and whispered softly.

She is often active in the front line of the Internet and eats melons. Naturally, she is aware of this matter about Jiang Yan. The clipped video in the hospital has been circulated. Recently, there has been a lot of trouble, especially those big necks on the Internet, who support the parents and instigate many people.

It is said that all the information about Jiang Yan came out of human flesh, and some people went to the hospital to make trouble, but no one knows the real situation.

This is one of the most popular melons in Qingyang County.

"What? You know him?"

Su Chen frowned slightly and asked.

Lin Yu, who asked this question, glanced at him and said helplessly:

"Master Su, are you new to the Internet? The pediatrician Jiang Yan has been in trouble for so many days, and everyone knows it. Everyone is eating melons, but you...you should be The entire Qingyang County, the last one to know about this!"

"Yes?"

Su Chen's face was startled, why is it something on the Internet again.

He quickly opened the relevant hotspots and forums, and his face showed a solemn look.

A topic that has attracted people's attention, exaggerated accusations, and the exposure of various photos and information is shocking!

It seems that Jiang Yan's death was because of this matter?