Chapter 138

Qy County Patrol Bureau.

Chief's Office.

"Why are they again? Where is the incident?"

"Ju Tan, at the International Hotel, where Lin Zhenzhen's wedding is."

"It seems to be heading for the Lin Group!"

"The person who reported the case said that Lin Yu was also at the scene, and those pirates seemed to be running towards Lin Yu!"

"Damn, call someone right away! Get out of the team!"

"Yes!"

"Wait! Remember to let the team members wear the dick!"

"Okay, understand!"

...

Director Tan sat on the chair and tightened the hat on his head.

With a solemn expression, he instructed his team members.

The team members took orders and hurriedly went to assemble the staff.

Looking at the back of the team members going to gather and prepare to leave the team, he opened the drawer and looked at the pistol lying quietly inside.

After hesitating for a while, he took it out and kept it on his waist.

After receiving the report from Lin Zhenzhen's wedding scene, the team members specially informed Director Tan of the situation because of the Kou people involved. After all, it involved the Kou people and the Lin family giants, so things seemed a bit tricky.

The team members gathered quickly, without dawdling, and immediately drove to the scene of the incident.

"Tan Bureau, those Kou people have been very active recently. The brothers have been on missions a few times, and eight out of ten are caused by them!"

"Yeah, the frequency of missions has nearly doubled!"

"It always feels like something big has happened recently!"

In the attendance car, Director Tan, who was sitting in the co-pilot, narrowed his eyes slightly.

Listening to the team members discussing in the car, he glanced at the team members who were talking. Except for the driver Lao Huang, they were all young guys.

They are more sensitive to this kind of thing.

On the other hand, Lao Huang, who is used to seeing this kind of thing, echoes a sentence from time to time, and doesn't say much.

In the smiling eyes, there is some sense of wisdom.

Seeing this, Director Tan smiled angrily:

"Hey, these stinky boys, they still want to take my word for it!"

"The boys are all bright in their heads!"

Lao Huang held the steering wheel with both hands and said with a smile.

Several young team members looked at each other and smiled:

"Director Tan, do you know something?"

"I won't tell you if I know it. If you want to tell me what to say, wait until you board the director!"

"Hahaha, you will always be our director!"

"You guys are cursing me to never get promoted! I really didn't hurt you all in vain, one by one."

"Director, you asked us to bring some things for this mission, do you want to prepare for it?"

While joking, they still asked key questions.