Chapter 91: Victory in the first battle

ysterious Funeral For You Chapter 92: Victory in the first battle
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the corridor, a figure quickly attacked upstairs!

Hearing that Lin Yu didn't resist moving upstairs, Su Chen's feet were windy, and he rushed upstairs in three or two steps.

After the third-order reinforcement of the system, his physical fitness has far surpassed ordinary people!

Come to Lin Yu's door.

Seeing the signs that the door had been pried open, his brows furrowed.

Without thinking too much, he rushed into the room and ran towards Lin Yu's bedroom.

The bedroom door was left open, and Su Chen pushed it open!

The situation inside quickly came into view, accompanied by a mature fragrance that was unique to her~

Immediately,

Su Chen's complexion sank, and his hair stood on end!

In the sweet bedroom, it was extraordinarily comfortable, only Lin Yu lay quietly on the bed.

Her chest rose and fell in an orderly manner, and she didn't seem to be hurt in any way.

but,

In the whole room, except for the sound of her breathing, it was quiet and suffocating!

This feeling is so depressing!

The two people in the perception are gone!

Moreover, Lin Yu slept so deeply! ?

Pushing the door open, she didn't respond and was still in a drowsiness.

Just as he was about to speak, a touch of coolness suddenly came from the side!

prick!

The dark kunai crossed, and the sharpness was like a flash of lightning, which caught people off guard!

Su Chen was shocked, and then flashed!

That kunai directly pierced his clothes, easily pierced!

The killing intent aroused subconscious vigilance, and his backhand punched towards the place where Kunai was attacking, smashing away!

The fist style is sharp, like an afterimage!

drink!

Ono Jin didn't care to take back Kuwu, and raised his hand to resist!

The complexion is also extremely ruthless, and a sneer is raised at the corner of his mouth!

It seems to be laughing at Su Chen's overreaching!

It was a great luck to escape Kunai's sneak attack, but he still wanted to resist himself?

If you compete for strength, ordinary people will definitely not be your opponents!

next moment,

Bang!

A dull crash sounded, and Ono Jinyi's figure flew out like a cannonball!

Slammed hard against the wall!

And then roll to the ground!

The sound of the impact seemed to be accompanied by the sound of fractures, and his resisting hand had begun to twist and tremble.

The great pain hit, he took a deep breath, and even managed to hold back the pain!

Lying on the ground, he looked at Su Chen in horror!