Chapter 139

After the episode where the Kou people came to make trouble, Zhang Da and Lin Zhenzhen's wedding finally went smoothly.

Elegant music surrounded the whole scene, and under the blessing of the emcee, the couple entered the palace of marriage.

Su Chen sat in the guest seat, looked at the two people wearing new wedding dresses on the ceremony platform, and clapped his hands symbolically.

Aside from what happened during this time, the relationship with Zhang Da before was still good.

Therefore, he is not stingy with this applause blessing.

After returning from the wedding, the sky was already a bit bleak.

The street lights in Qingyang County gradually brightened, embellishing the bustling streets, the city was surrounded by lights, the wheels on the streets were constantly flowing, people were active on various streets, and began their nightlife with the feasting and feasting.

Su's Funeral Company,

After walking out of the small room in the store, Su Chen was a little lost.

The feeling of killing Jiujin seems to be completely gone.

That strange feeling came out for a while when I was drinking, but I didn't feel it again after that.

Again.

Originally, I wanted to use the control ability I have in the store to help Lin Yu sober up, but I didn't expect that after being injected with vitality, it would make her face full of spring, and things were messed up.

The reason for helping the wrong person is that he is unfamiliar with the ability to control the storefront. If you want to be familiar with the application, you can only rely on yourself to master it slowly.

I came back from the wedding with a little alcohol on my body.

"go!"

Su Chen's thoughts moved, and the fragrance in the store was lingering, and the wine smell was washed away.

This kind of small function in the store can still be controlled at will.

I walked to the mahogany table in the store, and thought about what happened at the wedding, and made sure that I didn't miss any points or situations, and then I relaxed a little bit. Like that kind of circle, things at the wedding must be impossible. concealed.

Now that Qingyang is about to become a city, and those who attend the wedding are those with little connections, it is estimated that his name will soon spread to the ears of many forces.

It is also helpless.

That little dwarf called Youtoujiro dared to speak filthy words to Lin Yu, and even wanted to attack, even a man couldn't bear it. After all, Lin Yu is also his friend and the landlord. There is no definite relationship between the two, but as long as he is his friend, he will not let others bully him at will, especially if the other party is a short-looking Kou. people.

The appearance of the Ono trio was also unexpected.

Even if they didn't show up at the time, the Ono trio would still be terrified when they saw them, revealing their identities. According to the madness of the three of them at the time, they couldn't hide if they wanted to.

What will happen to the Kou people, it is not clear for the time being.

In the future, we can only be more careful. The Ono trio dared to assassinate Lin Yu, indicating that the other party has reached the point of uncompromising on some matters. Those who stand in their way will be cleaned up one by one, obviously , and he should also be included in the cleanup list by them.

The Inhuman Realm has the rules of the Inhuman Realm. Basically, it rarely uses the power of the mundane world to deal with it, and it will not easily reveal the existence of Inhumans to ordinary people. This is the tacit self-protection rule of the Inhumans in the entire world. Since the last time he fought against the Ono trio, Su Chen has gone through several system enhancements. If he faces those Kou Yiren who are not particularly powerful, he should be able to deal with them.

In the future, if it really is, there will be a death battle.

I can only hope that those aliens in the Dragon Country will not sit idly by!

I don't know if there are any masters who can match it among the aliens from the Dragon Kingdom...

The more he thought about it, the deeper Su Chen gradually restrained his thoughts.

The current situation is fairly clear, and I know the potential forces in my mind, not a headless fly.

Now, sit in a chair.

Just take out the client's file and start looking through it.

Only then did I remember that Yan Xiao's mission reminder had not come yet.

After finishing Yan Xiao's mission, he didn't have time to wait for the system's mission to settle.

He was dragged by Lin Yu to the wedding, which, logically speaking, should have arrived.

This system is sometimes willful.

If you want to be late, be late.

Looking at Yan Xiao's data file, this task is over, and now we can improve the funeral information and customer information.