Chapter 143

"It just so happens that our coach Chen is in the coaching room. I'll go and invite him out!"

The reception girl glanced at Su Chen strangely, and could only agree.

If Lin Yu hadn't led him here, he would definitely not agree to his request.

Su Chen nodded, there were still many people in the whole gym, all busy exercising.

From time to time, one or two curious glances came over, thinking that the two were new members of the gym.

The receptionist called out the coach Chen, who was a burly man. At a glance, you could feel a sense of strength.

"You're just going to fight me?"

Coach Chen came over and looked at Su Chen.

There was some doubt in his eyes.

He looks so handsome, but he doesn't look like a trainer who wants to fight with himself?

Isn't this bullshit?

"Well, try it!"

Su Chen nodded slightly and said.

"Have you practiced?"

"no!"

"Then I suggest you go to exercise first, other equipment in our gym is not bad..."

In the face of this cute and new Su Chen, Coach Chen was reluctant to fight and declined.

If everyone wants to try, how can I have so much time to play with them? If the punch is not held, it will be troublesome if it hurts him.

Upon seeing this, Lin Yu said nothing and bought him a set of excellent courses on the spot.

"Okay, this way please!"

Seeing that a set of excellent courses has been sold, Coach Chen's smiling face is naturally presented, and the attitude must be in place.

Directly lead Su Chen to the octagonal cage.

The movements of several people have attracted the attention of many people in the gym.

Coach Chen actually took that kid to the octagonal cage?

"What's the situation? Someone is going to fight Coach Chen?"

"It's that kid, he doesn't look like a trainer!"

"Then he's finished. Coach Chen is a professional freelance athlete who has won a lot of championships! Isn't he asking for abuse?"

"It's rare to see Coach Chen take a shot, walk around and take a look!"

"There's a good show to watch!"

Seeing the two walking towards the octagonal cage, the people around couldn't hold back their curiosity and came to watch together.

Ready to eat melon.

In front of the octagonal cage, Su Chen was wearing protective gear according to Coach Chen's instructions.

After all, he didn't know the skill level of the other party, so Su Chen still didn't want to make any accidents, and it was more comprehensive to wear protective gear. In case of being accidentally slandered by him, wouldn't it be necessary to slowly heal the injury? If you waste your time not talking, you will suffer.

"Su Chen, be careful!"

Beside him, Lin Yu said worriedly.

Although worried, she did not stop.

After all, it was Su Chen's initiative to request, and he knew it best.

"Um!"

Su Chen didn't hesitate, and went straight to the octagonal cage.