Chapter 61: Big move!

[Pay 100,000 yuan, the day of the funeral was cloudy and rainy, a Chinese-style red flag car appeared at the funeral site, there will be 3,000 men in black with umbrellas, three old men in black tunic suits, two full of tears at your funeral Woman of water, salute your tombstone! 】

After Su Chen left the ward, he met a well-dressed man at the elevator door, and hurriedly walked into Zhong Youcai's ward with some things.

As if he was afraid that his face would be discovered, he wore a mask, hat, scarf, and even thickened some clothes on top of his body shape.

He couldn't see his face or real figure at all.

Su Chen can roughly guess his identity. He should be Mr. Zhong's star grandson, but he is filial. He deliberately pushed all the jobs in his hand to take care of Mr. Zhong. This push is likely to affect his future. When waiting for his comeback, the public may have long forgotten his existence, and the original resource recommendation position will also be replaced by a new idol.

A traffic star like this has a very limited life cycle, but even a period of prosperity is enough to earn a crazy salary.

It seems that Mr. Zhong's family style is still very good.

Soon, Su Chen left the hospital.

Ready to go back to the store to exchange mission supplies in the system.

This system has many restrictions, and you have to return to the store by yourself to use some of its functions.

After leaving the store, it seemed to disappear.

Therefore, I have to prepare everything in the store, and get all the items I need, so that I can wait for the completion of Mr. Zhong's task transaction.

This time, he is also a little curious, is there any way to realize the continuous rain in the task mall.

After all, it is a described scene. According to the system's vast operation, what is described can be embodied!

As long as the money is in place, can you even control the weather?

......

Jinzhou City Patrol Bureau.

Wang also came to the director's office with a thermos cup. Because of the special status of the mysterious bureau, all patrol bureaus in the entire Long Country have the right to mobilize and investigate at any time, and direct operations.

The people summoned in the whole bureau are also talented people and different people, each with their own abilities.

When Wang also opened the door, he found a familiar figure sitting inside.

The director is not here at the moment,

Looking at the rickety old man sitting on the seat opposite the director, Wang also asked in surprise:

"Elder Qin, why are you here?"

"I also want to ask you, boy, why are you here? Didn't you go back to Qingyang earlier?"

Old Qin turned around and asked with a smile.

Although he doesn't like to deal with young people very much, Wang is also an exception.

He still likes this seasoned Wang Ye very much. He has a very humble temperament, has no air, and never raises a bar.

It is very comfortable to get along with.

"Last time, the boss asked me to restore the scene of the tea house, and found something wrong, so I rushed back to check it out."

Wang also walked in indifferently and explained.