Chapter 150

He was slapped inexplicably, looked at the person who was dragging him in front of him, and the chapter repeated, waiting for the surprise on his face to be corrected before dissipating, and frowned quickly.

"Dad, why are you here?"

"Who was that woman just now!? Where's your daughter-in-law?!"

Xu Bo was full of anger, his face was full of anger, and he was no longer as gentle as before.

He looked at the woman who had disappeared and left, and then looked at his son again.

"Old Xu, calm down!"

Li Han hurriedly rushed out from the side, pulled Lao Xu fiercely, and said anxiously.

When so many people looked at it, the child's face was not good-looking.

It's not a good thing for anyone when it gets bigger.

"Dad, uncle, things are not what you think! You listen to my explanation first!"

The chapters repeat, waiting for the correction to change slightly, and some unexpected two people who just got on the phone, why did they come to look for themselves.

He said in a hurried tone at the moment.

His eyes were constantly looking at his father. The latter was furious at the moment, and he had long lost the gentleness of the past. It was rare for him to be so angry.

"Okay! Okay! Come on, tell me, I won't hit you first. Tell me clearly, who is that woman!?"

Xu Bai nodded his head several times in a row, his chest was so irritated that he felt a little uncomfortable.

Can only say so.

He calmed down a bit and let Li Han pull himself, his eyes fixed on his son.

Seeing that his father's state had eased slightly, he breathed a sigh of relief, and hurriedly stepped forward and said in a low voice:

"That woman is my sister-in-law. This child came back from abroad. She hugs like this when she meets her, and even kisses her face! Didn't someone just see my daughter-in-law? I took her downstairs, but I didn't expect her to hug her before she went back. I'll give it a shot. Everyone hugs like this, and kisses her face, but I didn't let her kiss it! I gave her a hug and let her leave quickly, you misunderstood!"

"Sister-in-law? Is it her sister who went abroad since she was a child?"

Xu Bai was startled and asked thoughtfully.

Immediately, he looked at him suspiciously:

"Is what you said true?"

"Really, if you don't believe me, go up and ask my daughter-in-law to see if she wants to kiss her face or hug her. In order to avoid suspicion, I won't let anyone kiss her!"

The chapter repeats, waiting for the correction to quickly nod and explain.

Looking at the sincere expression of the son in front of him, it doesn't seem like a lie.

Only then did Xu Bai nodded suspiciously:

"Hmph, trust you once! Don't let me catch you doing something that's not human, or I'll see you once and beat you once!"

"Hey, who am I, you still don't know? My wife is strict, I will never do anything wrong! You can rest assured of this!"

The chapter repeats, waiting for the correction to directly pat his chest and say.

"Good boy, it's up to you, Lao Xu! You look at what a good boy, and I got slapped by you!"

Li Han smiled heartily and joked beside him.