1. (Actor) Tom Holland - Flip

https://redrebecca.tumblr.com/

---

Tom hurts himself on set, but not by doing any stunts.

Tom x medic!reader

Warning(s): I think there's one curse word

Words: 1.4k

-

As an on-set medic, your job had always been interesting. Despite the rare 'serious' injury, you were never really busy - with actors and actresses hardly ever doing their own stunts and when the stunt team did come in, they took health and safety very seriously. So other than the occasional Band-Aid, you didn't really need to do much in the area of first aid. That was, of course, before you had started working on the set of Chaos Walking.

In the first week you swore you got more knocks on your door and had been called to set more times than you had throughout the entire filming process of the movie you had been working at previously. At first you thought it was just the cast getting used to working in a certain way. But when, five weeks later, the amount of times you were needed hadn't dwindled you accepted it was just because if the accident prone nature of the cast. But then you slowly started to realize that it wasn't the whole cast. No. In fact it was mainly just one person who was the cause of your frequent call-outs.

Tom Holland.

He was by far the clumsiest person you had ever met, only a few of injuries he had gained were the result of a stunt gone wrong. The majority being from stupid accidents he had got himself into. Take two weeks ago for example, when he had ran into a door frame because he 'wasn't looking where he was going'.

You were sat in your office scrolling through your phone when Lucy, the makeup artist, burst through the door, her eyes frantically meeting yours.

"Let me guess," You sighed before she could start to speak "Its Tom right?" Lucy nodded and jerked her head towards the door, before rushing out of it, supposedly to where Tom was. You grabbed your first aid kit and tried to catch up with her as she speed walked down the corridor. Finally matching her pace you managed to pant out "What's he done now?"

"I-I don't know. There was a lot of blood, more than last time." Her stutter and worried tone make you nervous. Sure he's hurt himself before and you'd been trained to handle a variety of medical situations, but Tom and you got on really well and the thought of him seriously injured made your hands tremble a feeling of uncertainty settle at the pit of your stomach.

"Where is he at?" You breathed, pushing the horrible thoughts you were having out of your head. Maybe Lucy was just overreacting? Although you knew deep down that Lucy was probably the most calm and collected person you knew.

"Th-there" She stammered. As soon as your eyes found the large group of people, you were off racing towards them.

"Can you get people to leave the set, just for a minute? It's easier for me to work if there's no distractions." You said to the director who nodded and quickly announced that there would be a 5 minute coffee break. But you weren't listening as you were already crouching down next to where he was laid flat on his back on the floor.

You quickly assessed the damage - a possible broken nose shown from the blood and maybe a concussion as you noticed an angry red bump that was starting to form between his eyebrows. You were pulled from your thoughts when you felt a hand brush against yours. You looked down to where his hand was covering yours and then back to his face. When his eyes met yours you noticed his glassy eyes and you swore your heart almost broke at the sight.

"Hey, Tom we have five minutes to get you to the medical room okay? Just sit up slowly and tell me if you start to feel sick. Can you do that for me?" You said clearly, making sure he gave you some gesture of approval - in this case a small nod - before you began to help him sit up, and then brought him up to stand next to you.

"Do you feel dizzy or has your vision gone hazy?" You ask, your first aid training kicking in.

"No, it hurts though, my face, my nose." He trails off whilst bringing his hand up to touch his nose. You quickly grabbed it and squeezed his hand gently, knowing that by touching it he'd only make things worse.

"We'll sort that out in a second, I promise. We just need to get you to the medical room." You say as you began to lead him back to your office, your hand rested on his back to keep him steady.

*

Ten minutes later you're sat at your desk, typing up his injury onto his long list of existing medical notes he had accumulated over a few months.

"I honestly can't believe you Tom." You mutter. "A bloody flip Thomas, what were you thinking?" You turned on your chair to face him. "You do know you really scared everyone back there? I was petrified you'd seriously hurt yourself."

"M'sorry." He murmured sheepishly from underneath his ice pack. "At least I got to see you. Haven't seen you for what, a week?" He questions, bringing his ice pack away to look at you.

You scoff "Yeah, last week when you thought you had a fractured hand from hitting the tree." In spite of the situation, you couldn't help the smile that appeared on your lips as you shook your head at the memory. "You really need to stop hurting yourself or I'm gonna have to ask for an increased salary. There's no way I'm being paid enough for this." You replied, gesturing at him with your hand.

He chuckled slightly "Yeah? Well seeing you makes the pain all worth it." He said, his expression becoming more serious as his eyes searched yours, studying you.

You blushed, hard, clearly not expecting a response like that. "You know, you can come and knock on my door, you don't have to physically hurt yourself to get my attention." You say whilst turning back to face your computer. That way he wouldn't be able to see the blush spreading across your cheeks at your confident reply.

Before you could continue typing up your notes, your chair is spun back. The sudden movement caused you to fall into Tom's chest. It took you a second to pull back and look up to meet his eyes. He offers you a bashful but genuine smile.

"Can I have your number?" He blurted. Your eyes widened just as his did as well - he seemed just as surprised about his outburst as you did "I-I mean so then I can talk to you when I'm not injured. I'm sorry, was that too forward? I d-didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." He rushed out when he noticed that the shocked expression on your face hadn't changed. You urgently shook your head and reached for your phone.

"It's not rushed, I-I just wasn't expecting that." You said, silently cursing yourself for stuttering. You handed him your phone which he happily took and started to type in his phone number. But not before giving you one of his shit eating grins which, although you would never admit it, you absolutely loved to see. He handed you back your phone, snapping you out of your trance. You smiled at the contact photo, a quick photo he had just taken of himself with his bright red nose and the darkening bruise on his forehead.

"Can I?" He asked whilst pointing towards the door, giving you the puppy dog eyes that you can never seem to say no to.

"Yeah no problem. Just don't forget your ice pack and if you start to feel dizzy come back here as fast as you can okay?" You said, chucking his ice pack at him, laughing when he only just managed to catch it. He grinned at your laugh, wincing slightly at the sharp pain he got as his nose protested against the change in facial expressions, but he ignored it.

"Thanks for your help darling." He called when he walked out the door. You're left grinning like a cheshire cat, not entirely sure at what just happened but you certainly weren't complaining. Once again, you began typing on your laptop, but a bit slower this time as your mind was busy trying to process what the hell just happened.

"Oh, and love." A familiar head suddenly appeared from around the door frame, you almost fell out of your seat, failing to contain a squeal at the shock. Tom smiles quickly "Since I have your number now, I promise I'll be more careful. But you'll probably regret saying I can knock on your door anytime." You giggle.

"We'll see about that Holland."