116. (Narnia) Peter Pevensie - Running Around

https://thepremedthatwrites.tumblr.com/

Hello!! Can I request a Peter Pevensie imagine where the Pevensies are visiting the readers kingdom and Lucy wants the reader to show them the best thing to do at readers kingdom. So, the reader wakes them up in the middle of the night and takes them running around the town and her Peter have a bunch of fluffy moments?

-----

I paced back and forth, the overflowing greenery of the garden brushing the fabric of my dress. As I turned on my heels, I saw a dark hooded figure making their way to me. As it got closer, the outline of a small frame and feminine curves came into view. The figure removed its hood to reveal a mop of reddish-brown hair and sparkling eyes. "Are you ready?" I questioned, my voice echoing throughout the garden.

"What exactly are you planning?" the young Queen replied with.

"You said you wanted to see the best of my kingdom, did you not?'

"I suppose I assumed you would show me during the day." I shook my head.

"The night is when Afodilia truly comes alive," I said, smiling. "The moonlight rejuvenates the people, the cool night air waking up their instincts to live without regret."

Lucy shifted her weight between her feet, the noise of crickets and the rustling of the plants filling the air. "Alright," she finally said, the moonlight revealing a toothy grin. "I would like to ask you for one more thing before we leave."

"Anything."

"May my oldest brother join? He's been so caught up in his paperwork and duties as High King this entire trip and I would like for him to relax and enjoy himself for once." I paused for a moment. I had been infatuated with the High King since the moment he stepped foot into the castle. His charming good looks were almost negligible when I saw the way he cared for his nation. Watching him be willing to do anything for the safety and wellbeing of his people was admirable and (though I would never admit it out loud) attractive.

"Of course," I said, already feeling my heart start to race at the idea of spending so much time with Peter.

"Great. You get Peter. I need to do some last-minute things before we leave. I'll meet you at the front gates." Before I could protest, she was already halfway to the door leading back to the castle. I let out a sigh before following her and heading down a long corridor that led to the sleeping King.

I was surprised when I heard someone mumble "come in" as I knocked on the door. It must have been somewhere near two in the morning, a time where most people were fast asleep. I gingerly opened the door, sticking my head in before my body followed it.

"Hello Your Majesty," I said softly. His head snapped to me, his eyes tired and posture slumped over a desk.

"Princess (y/n). Is there something wrong?" he asked, shooting up from his chair.

"Oh no, everything is fine," I replied, pausing as I thought how to word the next sentence. "Lucy wanted to see the kingdom." Peter let out a soft chuckle, the mention of his youngest sibling causing him to relax and the sparkle to return to his eyes.

"Lucy always loves to learn the new culture of any kingdom we visit. I'm sure we can find someone to show her around."

"Well, I actually volunteered to do so," I said, rocking back and forth on the balls of my feet. "I was going to show her now."

"Now?" Petter questioned, his eyebrows raised. "Don't you think it's a bit late?"

"That's exactly why I'm showing her now."