98. (MCU) Wanda Maximoff - Wildest Dreams

https://dem-obscure-imagines.tumblr.com/

Wildest Dreams

Warnings: None?

You writhed in pain. You were in a bed in the infirmary at the Facility. The team's latest mission...hadn't gone so well, and you weren't in the best shape, to say the least. You had taken three bullets, one in the stomach, one in the chest, and one in the shoulder. You had undergone a few surgeries, but you were still in rough shape, in so, so much pain.

Wanda looked over you with sad brown eyes. Your eyes were squeezed shut as you squirmed, twitching every once in a while.

"Is she going to be okay?" Wanda asked Bruce, who was pouring over his notes of you. Helen Cho had patched you up pretty well, but it would still take time for you to heal. And it would be very, very painful.

"Yes." Bruce nodded. He took off his glasses and cleaned them on his lab coat. "She will be, but she's going to need time. It's not going to be easy, no matter how many pain meds we put her on."

"She will be okay," Pietro assured his sister. "But perhaps you could help her,"

Wanda thought for a second, looking at you. She felt what her brother was thinking. Maybe, just maybe, in the same way she had hurt so many people in the past, she could help you now. But instead of twisting your thoughts into a dark sinister nightmare, she could fill your head with visions of hope and wonder.

She held her hands in the air, a red mist manifesting around them. She focused intensely on creating the perfect image and then flicked her fingers forward, towards your head. The red mist swirled in loose clouds and flowed into your head.

***

It was a sunny day, warm, peaceful. There was a warm breeze sweeping through the garden at your childhood home. Everything was perfect and nice. The flowers were in full bloom, and the grass was an almost unnatural shade of green. You were kneeling beside the garden, planting tulips. And suddenly, Wanda was there, sitting in the swing hanging from the tree branch.

"Wanda," You smiled and stood, walking to greet her. You wrapped her in a hug.

"Are you feeling well?" she asked. You nodded, still smiling brightly.

"I couldn't be better."

"Good," Wanda sighed in relief, still hugging you tightly. "Good..."