106. (Kingsman) Merlin | Like Magic

https://randomfandomimagine.tumblr.com/

could i pretty please request an imagine featuring our darling merlin from kingsman where he and the female have been dating for a while but they're still having to work through her flinch reflex she developed because the last man she was with wasn't very kind? because merlin's gentle af and it'd be interesting to see how he'd deal with that.

-----

Warning: Slight swearing and mentions of abuse! There's nothing explicit, but please don't read if it can be triggering!

I sure hoped Merlin finally fixed whatever was wrong with my ear piece, because I couldn't hear him anymore and I needed his help. The mission didn't finish like I had expected, and I couldn't have foreseen that they would pull a weird sort of freezing machine on me. But at least the mission was successful in a way.

"M-Merlin?" I managed through chattering teeth, finally making it to the Kingsman facility.

There was no sign from my boyfriend on the other end of the reception, I couldn't even hear any static or anything.

Luckily, I was there already, in safe territory, because I was starting to panic. I couldn't stop shivering and didn't seem to get warm even though I had literally jogged there.

"D-Dammit, Merlin! C-Can you... can you h-h-hear me? I'm free-freezing!"

Resigned, I walked into the building, feeling like at least I would get some help there. Even though what I truly needed was to see Merlin because he was the only one that could comfort me properly after a scarring mission like that one.

As soon as I barged inside, I heard murmuring and gasping. That made me think that I probably presented a very poor appearance.

"Fuckin' hell..." A familiar voice said slowly, out of shock.

"Y/N!" Another one exclaimed in concern.

Eggsy and Roxy, who had been there chatting, were running to my aid. They both supported me by my arms and helped me walk as I felt so weak and at the verge of my strength that I was dragging my feet across the ground.

As they took me somewhere, I felt numb and confused, disoriented. I could barely even register what they were saying to me. I thought I heard Eggsy say something about Merlin, though. It was hard to focus as I felt like I was about to lose consciousness.

It felt relieving, however, to finally be indoors and being wrapped by their arms. They both put their jackets over me as well, which I deeply appreciated.

"Are ya any better, luv?" Eggsy asked me, frantically rubbing my back as he dragged me along with him.

It was then when I noticed that Roxy was gone. I hazily remembered her saying something about warning Merlin before she ran off.

Still shivering but at least feeling more at ease, I clumsily nodded my head.

"M-Merlin..." I managed to stutter, begging him to take me with him.

"I know, you'll be with him in a sec" When I looked at him, Eggsy was frowning. "But what the fuck happened?!"

"F-Freezing machine" I choked out, making a great effort through my chattering teeth. "Didn't... s-see it co-coming"

"Those pricks..."

We finally made it to where Merlin was, and he immediately turned to us as soon as we appeared through the door. He just stood there, observing us in shock and bearing an expression of pure dread and horror.

"Thank you, Eggsy" Merlin said in the end.

I looked at the boy as he let go of me and realized how reluctant he seemed to leave. But that he knew I was in good hands with Merlin and that the latter wanted some privacy to look after me properly. Hence, he nodded and dedicated me a kind smile before leaving.