128. (Supernatural) Sam - Sweetness in this College Horror

https://themarvel-spnmultifanwriter.tumblr.com/

Pairing: Sam x Reader (gender neutral)

Summary: you are a college student who hates college and Sam and Dean work a case. You and Sam get closer as the thing they hunt wants to get to you. You and Sam catch feelings for each other and after you find out about the supernatural in this world you decide to become a hunter.

Warnings: mention of blood, violence, person trying to forcefully kiss you, dirty talk, angst, comfort, fluff, strangers to lovers (sort of)

Word count: 5.2k

-----

You woke up with a massive headache after another college party. The night seemed blurry. It wasn't any different to all those other nights out with the people from college that you didn't even know. Sometimes you wondered why you even hung out with them. At which point did you let your life slip away like this? But then again it was better to not care about anything for a few hours, being completely wasted, than staying in your dorm drowning in depression.

You groan and turned your alarm off. On the bed next to you, your room mate was still asleep. You've seen them make out with one of the med students last night and weren't surprised that Alex suffered from a complete hangover. After you brushed your teeth and feeling to sick and unmotivated to fix your hair you changed into some random clothes and walked to your first class.

''Here we go'' you said to yourself. Another day studying law to become a lawyer just like your parents wanted you to. It was the complete opposite of what you wanted. Sure you wanted to help people, you always felt the urge to fight for something, fight for right and peace, but you never saw the job of a lawyer as right for you. Because in the end you knew you'd had to defend a criminal, a monster, even if you knew it was wrong and that they deserved to be put into jail. That's why yo hated college so much, why you didn't want to be here. Because all those people around you they didn't care. They just wanted to be right and argue. You couldn't agree with that.

With your head resting on your desk you almost fell back asleep when a voice approached you from behind.

''Sick party last night wasn't it?" a male voice said from behind you. you replied with a ''Mhh" hoping that might end the conversation, but of course the person wouldn't shut up.

''You looked sick hot by the way'' even though you weren't looking you could hear the smirk on the person's face. ''You know maybe next time you wanna hang out with me at a party. I could give you good company, better than your room mate. And maybe we could also have some private fun''

you turned around to look at the person. Taylor Johnson, one of the more popular students at college. You didn't like him. Not only was he no different than all those other rich white kids, he was also spoiled and probably never heard a no from his parents as a kid, which, now, made him think he can have what he wants or who he wants whenever he wants. Seeing him made you sick and it was for sure not because f the rest alcohol in your blood.

''I doubt that we could have any fun together'' you said and turned away, but he sat down right next to you and moved really close so you could smell cigarettes and cheap vodka coming from his mouth.

''Well why don't you come to our party tonight and we find out? It's at my place, starting at 9'' his smirk was so disgusting you felt the sudden urge to vomit.

''I'm busy''

''I'm sure whatever it is that you had planned can wait till tomorrow. Trust me you don't wanna miss this out'' he moved to your ear and whisperes ''once I'm in your panties I can make you cum faster than anybody ever did before''