180. (Actors) Sebastian Stan - "I wish you were coming with me"

https://fandomimaginestrash.tumblr.com/

Summary: Reader is Seb's girlfriend, they haven't announced it to the public yet and he wants her to attend a premiere with him.
A/N: So this one wasn't a request but I had the idea and just started writing it.. I hope it's good
Word count: 734

"No, no I won't do it; I'm not ready for..." you said with an even tone, waving your hands, gesturing to everything.
"I don't get it y/n; I just want you by my side for the premiere!" Sebastian sounded hurt.
"Seb, come on please, I'm just not ready for everyone to know about us"
His piercing blue eyes glaring at you. "We don't need to announce anything; I just want to share tonight with the girl I love." He moved closer to you, placing his hands on your hips and smiling at you.
"I know" you whispered, momentarily burying your face in his chest before looking up at him, "but I'll just look so out of place, I mean think about it, me an unknown randomer standing by the side of the most beautiful man on the PLANET, everyone will be looking at me and let's face it, you can't keep a secret if your life depends on it!"

His eyes were following your lips as you spoke. "Hey! That's not fair; we've been together for almost a year now and nobody suspects anything"
"Babe, how long after we got together was it before you told Chris and Mackie?" You raised an eyebrow, knowing the answer.
"Two days" He mumbled.
"Exactly" you laughed, he smiled at you - nothing made him happier than seeing you happy.
"Okay, fine, maybe you're right but I don't want to leave you tonight. I feel like I haven't seen you in weeks so, if you won't come with me... then I'm not going." He kissed your forehead before you could get your reply out.
"No, Sebastian that's completely daft! You're going."
"I'd rather stay here, with you"
He smiled, placing a soft kiss on your lips, knowing you wouldn't resist.

Pushing him away, you looked him in the eyes and said "we both know that's a lie, you love meeting your fans, they love meeting you too - come on would you really let all of those people waiting to see you down?"
"Damn it y/n, I hate it when you do that" seeing the questioning look in your eye he continued "I hate it when you talk sense into me" the two of you laughed.
"Go on, go and get your sexiest suit on" you smiled as he winked at you before turning to walk towards the bedroom.

"How's this one?" He asked, emerging after ten minutes of complaining and not knowing which suit to wear.
"Seb, just like the last two you asked me about, you look great - not that it matters what I say because you keep changing your mind anyway"
"Urgh!" He span on his heels and walked back into the bedroom.

"Wear the silver one!" You shouted after him. Moments later he emerged wearing the sliver suit. You were sat in front of the TV when he came out so you hadn't noticed him standing in the doorway.
"Well?" He asked, announcing himself.
You turned around ready to tell him the same thing you told him every other time but instead the word that left your mouth was "damn!"
He couldn't help but burst into a fit of laughter at your inability to form words. "It's not often you're speechless"
You still didn't have and words so you just smiled at him. "Come on, you'd better get going"
"I know, I know," He smiled back at you as he made his way over to give you a kiss before leaving for the night. "I'll be back before you know it"
"And I'll be watching your every move" you gestured to the tv, already on the channel where a reporter was talking about the build-up to the premiere and talking to the fans who had shown up in their thousands just to catch a glimpse of the cast. "God I wish you were coming with me" He sighed "Maybe next time" you offered a smile "God I love you" He whispered, looking straight into your eyes. "I love you too" He kissed your lips and then your forehead before leaving for the night.

You didn't take your eyes off him until the door closed. After that you headed to the kitchen, picking up a bottle of wine, a glass and your snacks for the night. Finally, you settled down on the couch, ready to watch your wonderful boyfriend walk down the red carpet.