133. (Actor) Tom Holland - Blood Is Thicker I

https://creme-bruhlee.tumblr.com/

pairing: tom holland x stan!reader
word count: 1.6k
summary: see above!

---- 

"Alright, who's the punk?"

I looked up from my phone to see my brother hovering over my shoulder. "What?"

Sebastian raised his eyebrows at me and titled his head towards me; towards my phone, rather. "Who's the punk you're sending kissy emojis to?" he asked.

"Oh my God, invasive," I gasped. "Why do you care?"

"Umm, I don't know," Sebastian sighed dramatically. He was a drama queen, both on and off screen. I didn't really grow up with him– he was already in college by the time I was born– but, as long as I had known him, he had a flair for the dramatic that contributed to his amazing acting. I think people always assume that, because I'm The Sebastian Stan's baby sister, I too want to act, but that's far from the truth. "Maybe because I never properly got to harass your boyfriends when you were in high school?"

"And whose fault is that?" I asked. "Why do you think you need to harass my boyfriends?"

"It's my job, Y/N," Sebastian laughed. He moved to sit next to me on his couch, and he said, "As long as you're living with me, I get to be an asshole about your dating life. It's, like, the whole gig of being an older brother. I gotta protect you!"

"Maybe I don't need protecting!" I laughed.

"Just tell me who it is!" Sebastian said with a laugh .

I looked down at my screen and the name that glowed up at me: Tommy. Tom and I had met at the Infinity War premier and, while that was a while ago now, we had kept up over Instagram. Eventually, we started dating but, because of how private Tom kept that part of his life, nobody knew yet (except for Tom's brother Sam, who accidentally walked into an unfortunate Facetime call, so I could bet money that the whole Holland family knew by now). "Tom," I mumbled, but even the sound of his name made my heart skip a beat.

"Tom...?" Sebastian began. "Do I know him?"

"Yeah," I said and bit my lip. Sebastian knowing my boyfriend was one thing; Sebastian knowing that my boyfriend was Tom Holland, the secretly-84-year-old British diva, was something else.

Sebastian raised an eyebrow at me. "Not Tom Hiddleston," he said. "Darling, I love you and I'll let you do anything, but he's older than me, I think there needs to be a line–"

"No, you idiot!" I cried and smacked him with a throw pillow. "Holland!"

"Holland," Sebastian said slowly. "My baby sister is dating Tom Holland... You know, this is weird."

"It's just not," I huffed.

"Why him?" Sebastian sighed. "Darling, it's Tom Holland! He–"

"See, this is why I didn't wanna tell you," I said. "I don't know why you hate him, but he's actually very sweet! He's funny and nice and respectful–"

"And he's trying to put the moves on my baby sister," Sebastian said quickly.

"He's not trying," I said. "He did. We're already dating, the moves were made and successful. He's coming by soon to pick me up, so get your act together."

"Woah, time out, he's coming to pick you up?" Sebastian said. "Taking you to dinner, a right proper gent he is." He put on an accent that was supposed to be like Tom's, but Sebastian was secretly terrible at accents, so it sounded a bit more like Chris Hemsworth than he intended.

"Just don't be an asshole to Tommy, please," I sighed. "Be nice, be– Ya know. Not you."

"That'll be difficult, darling," Sebastian mumbled, and I landed a kiss in his hair.

"Make an effort."

The sun had gone down by the time there was a knock on Sebastian's apartment door, and I jolted from my place in my room (technically, it was his spare room but, when I moved in, it became mine). "Don't answer that!" I cried.

"Why not?" Sebastian called.

"You're gonna scare him!"

I bolted out of my room just in time to see Sebastian throw the door open. Tom stood on the other side, dressed in a nice turtleneck and slacks, carrying a half dozen roses, and the smile dropped off his face instantly. "Oh, hi, Sebastian," Tom said carefully. "Y/N's here, right?"

"Sure is," Sebastian said. His back was straighter, trying to be taller than Tom, and he added, "What's it to you?"

"I was gonna take her to dinner...?" Tom said, but he phrased it more like a question. "Is that okay?"

"Seb, get outta here," I huffed. Tom's smile returned to his lips when he saw me, and he presented the roses to me.

"Happy Valentine's Day," Tom told me, his cheeks turning red, and my chest grew warm. He was such a sweetheart, and I wondered how I had ever lived without him.

"Oh my God, Tommy," I whimpered, and I threw my arms around his neck to hug him tightly. "You're so cute, thank you!"

"You look amazing," Tom told me, his hands falling to my waist. "So beautiful, as always."

"Alright, Holland, let's think about this," Sebastian said quickly. "You're taking my sister to dinner, what else is planned?"

"Seb, shut up," I grumbled, elbowing Sebastian's chest. "We're adults, go fuck off and bother Mackie."

"I don't wanna bother Mackie, I wanna bother you," Sebastian said easily. "And your man."

"To be fair, you've bothered me extensively the past few years," Tom said. "I don't get a pass now?"

"Why would you get a pass?" Sebastian asked, his eyes staring holes into Tom.

"I'm your brother-in-law?" Tom said. "You like me?"

"What if I don't like you?" Sebastian said smoothly.

"Well, I guess we're fucked, then, huh?" Tom laughed. "I'll have her home by one."

"Twelve," Sebastian stated.

"Half twelve."

Sebastian narrowed his eyes for a moment, then sighed. "I guess so," he sighed finally. "Have fun, you goons." He ruffled up my hair, earning a groan of complaint, and he added, "Wait. Gimme a hug, darling."

"I literally hate you so much," I mumbled, but I sank into my brother's embrace all the same.

"You know I don't actually hate Tom, right?" Sebastian told me softly. "I'm just messing with ya."

"I know," I told him. "You're too nice to hate anyone."

Sebastian detached from me and took Tom's hand in a firm handshake, and he said, "Right, listen, Holland. I wasn't around when Y/N was growing up and I didn't get to harass her boyfriends. I've got 20 years to make up for and I intend to take it out on you. If you hurt her in any way– make her cry or leave a bruise, God forbid I spot a hickey– I'll hurt you back. You hear me?"

"Yeah, sure thing," Tom said, and I watched Sebastian's grip tighten.

"I mean it, Thomas," Sebastian said, his jaw set. "Treat her right." He looked at me and winked, and then he said, "She deserves it."