141. (MCU) Bucky Barnes - Find A Way *

https://creme-bruhlee.tumblr.com/

pairing: alpha!grunge!bucky barnes x innocent!omega!reader (y/n)
word count: 4.3k
summary: bucky thinks you're paying too much attention to steve, so he shows you exactly who you belong to.
warnings: NSFW/MDNI. explicit language, smut, a/b/o dynamics (omegaverse), unprotected sex (wrap it b4 u tap it), fingering (f!receiving), teasing, choking, slapping, exhibitionism (if you squint), dacryphilia, corruption kink, praise kink, breeding kink

------

Bucky didn't like the way you were looking at Steve. Not one bit. You were smiling at him and laughing at every single joke that came out of the blond shitbag's mouth and, if Bucky's arm wasn't tight around you, he was worried that someone might mistake you for Steve's. But no; oh no. You were Bucky Barnes' omega.

Everybody in the Brooklyn grunge scene knew it. How could they not? The way that the meanest alpha alive could manage to nab the purest little omega was beyond anybody's comprehension, and it was always jarring to see Bucky, with his tattoos, day-old eyeliner, and greasy hair, reeking of an alpha's musky spunk, with his hand on a tiny girl in a white dress with clean hair. Because of that, Bucky was protective of you, just as an alpha was supposed to be towards his omega. Nobody would dare cross him in the first place, but, even if someone was stupid enough to, Bucky had no qualms about showing them who you were mated to. That night, as you laughed at the blond alpha's mediocre story, Bucky flexed his hand into a fist, testing the healing scabs on his knuckles.

You noticed his little hiss of pain, and you looked at him with pretty eyes and a worried gaze. "Are you alright, James?" you asked. You never called him Bucky. You had told him that James was a perfectly handsome name, more so than Bucky in your opinion, and Bucky had made it clear that nobody else was to call him that name. Even just the sound of his name passing your lips made heat grow wild in his thighs, and he nodded quietly as he snapped his gum.

You weren't completely satisfied with his answer, but you knew that a better one wasn't coming, so you just took his fist in your hand and held it tightly. "What was that, Stevie?" you asked, and Bucky frowned as your attention was drawn back to his best friend. Of fucking course. This was getting ridiculous. Bucky couldn't decide if he wanted to bend you over the table right then and there, or if he wanted to punch in Rogers' perfect fucking teeth.

Bucky placed his hand on your thigh, almost like a warning. Don't get too comfortable, omega, it said. You cast a small smile his way and squeezed his hand, and you leaned towards him just a bit to swipe a kiss along his unshaved cheek. "Having fun?" you asked him, even though it was a useless question. Anybody with eyes could see that Bucky was suffering.

Bucky wriggled in his seat and shrugged. "Sure," he said. "I need a smoke. Rogers? Wilson?"

Both Steve and Sam declined, and you placed a kiss to Bucky's tender knuckles. "Don't be gone too long, love," you told him. "I'll miss you."

"Well, come with me, silly," Bucky laughed and squeezed your thigh. "Then you won't have to miss me."

"Oh, James," you groaned. "I'm all comfy, though."

"Doll," Bucky said firmly, his icy blue eyes staring daggers into you. "Come with me."

You took in a quick breath and nodded. There was no use putting up a fight. You and Bucky both knew that if you said no, he would just scoop you up into his arms, throw you over his shoulder, and bring you anyway, so you might as well maintain a bit of dignity and walk yourself. You moved yourself from the vinyl booth and Bucky did the same, and he dug into his pocket for his wallet. "Not yet..." he muttered and pulled out the golden packaging of a condom, only having it out for long enough for his friends to see it, before replacing it and grabbing his wallet. Your face flushed warm at the sight of it, and at the knowing smile that came over Steve's face. Bucky didn't need to leave to smoke; the bar was used to people smoking inside, even though that wasn't technically allowed. He tossed a few bills onto the table to cover his drink, and he snaked his arm tight around your waist. "Well, boys, it's been fun," he said. "But I think we're gonna go. Got a big day tomorrow, right, doll?"