171. (HP) Sirius Black - Collide

https://scandalous-chaos.tumblr.com/

Summary: The five times you collided with him.

-----

First time

Moving past the platform 9 3/4th was always fun, but not when you crash into a wizard standing too close to the entrance on the other side.

"Call me dead. Call me a saint. Because I must in heaven to see an angel," Sirius said with a wink.

You glared.

"Why were you standing there? Didn't you know people need to walk?" You asked angrily.

He was taken aback. He had thought you'd blush and flirt back. James, who was standing next to him, burst out laughing at his stunned expression.

You walked past them, not wanting to miss the train.

"UH- I'm sorry?" He yelled after you, but you ignored it.

Dummy, you thought to yourself. Well, a hot dummy, but still a dummy.

Second time

From then on he kept an eye on you and the classes you had with him. Sirius liked showing off when you were near - whether that's his cheesy pickup lines or his attempt at jokes. You remained unimpressed but a smile would occasionally slip out. He'd count that as a small victory.

One night, he was hanging out with the marauders when Remus pointed at their map.

"Isn't that your precious L/N?"

Sirius looked with a frown and it indeed was Y/N, outside Slughorn's office way past your curfew.

"What do you think she's doing?"

"Whatever it is," James nodded towards the name of Filch moving from the next room, exactly opposite to Y/N. "she's not going to be able to do it for much longer."

Sirius jumped up and looked at the mirror, patting down his hair.

"Pads, you good?" Remus asked with concern.

"I'm more than good. I'm going to go help her and make her fall in love with me!" He announced and was off.

"10 nickles says he's going to get punched in the face instead," James said to the room.

"I bet he's going to get caught with Y/N and get more detentions," Remus shrugged, looking back to the book in his hands.

"We'll see."

-

You heard hurrying footsteps, which vaguely resembled Filch's. Gulping, you decided to move quickly. You turned to the left and walked into someone standing there.

Sirius quickly covered your mouth with his hands, thinking you'll scream. You bit into his palm and he yelped, retracting it just as fast.

"What the hell was that for?" He asked quietly, pulling a coat over you both.

"What the hell is this?" You asked and he shushed. Filch appeared on the scene and all your hope for not getting caught completely vanished.

But somehow he didn't seem to see you. He walked on, his eyes scanning everywhere.

"Invisibility clock," you murmured, touching the fabric.

"Impressed yet?" Sirius asked with a smirk. You simply glared at him in the darkness.

"What were you doing here?"

"I could ask the same to you," he raised an eyebrow.

"I was- okay fine, I was trying to mess up the ingredients from Slughorn's cabinet so the potions would blow up in Malfoy's face," you admitted, annoyed.