117. (Narnia) Peter Pevensie - Our Dirty Little Secret *

https://thepremedthatwrites.tumblr.com/

hi so i've written this one shot where y/n was dating edmund and he takes her home for a study session and throughout the whole thing she and peter kept flirting, anyways she ended up staying the night in peter's room to be precise (i made it fluff). could you maybe write an alternate smut ending because peter is a naughty boi, i wrote this as if peter was 21 and she was 18 along side edmund, is this idea well written because i can't describe stuff sjdjskd

-----

warning: smut below the cut

My fingers were interlocked with his as we walked down the street. The unforgiving sun was beating down on us as we neared his house. "This calculus exam is going to kill me," I groaned.

"That's why I'm here," Edmund chuckled, squeezing my hand. "I'll teach you all that I know."

"So we're actually going to do work this time?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow and causing Edmund to laugh.

"I'll try my hardest but that skirt you're wearing might make it hard for me to concentrate." I felt my face warm at his words. The skirt I was wearing reached just the middle of my thigh, a bit shorter than I was used to but it was so hot out that I couldn't help but wear as little clothing as possible.

"It is only Lucy at the house, right? I don't want to make a poor first impression with your other siblings." Ed and I had only been dating for a few months. I didn't want his family to already disapprove of me.

"Actually, Peter just got home from university. He's staying for the weekend."

"You're joking," I groaned as we walked up to the front door. The extra car in the driveway supported Edmund's claim.

"I'm home!" Edmund announced as we entered the house. Lucy was sitting at the kitchen table, eating an apple while scrolling through her phone. She glanced up, giving a smile and a wave before returning to her phone. I heard the sound of footsteps approaching us from the hall to our right. A tall man who seemed to be in his early twenties appeared. I was taken aback by his attractiveness, his blond hair slightly messy as if he had just woken from a nap, his blue eyes still slightly clouded with sleep. He ran his fingers through his hair as his eyes landed on me.

"You didn't tell me you were bringing home a guest," the man said.

"Well I didn't know I had to tell you," Ed replied, releasing my hand to wrap his arm around my waist. "Pete, this is my girlfriend (y/n). (Y/n), this is my older brother Peter."

"Nice to meet you," I smiled, extending my hand for him to shake.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well," Peter said, shaking my hand as his eyes traced my figure, lingering on my skirt for a moment before flickering back to my (e/c) eyes. "Ed didn't tell me he had a girlfriend."

"We really only just started dating," I said quickly, feeling my heart race as Peter's eyes focused on me.

"If you excuse us, (y/n) and I will be in my room studying," Ed said as he started to guide me towards his bedroom.

"Are you guys actually going to be studying this time?" Lucy asked from the kitchen table causing me to start blushing. While I had thought we had been quiet, Lucy's comment suggested otherwise.

"Haha very funny," Edmund said, sticking his tongue out at his little sister.

"Wow, very mature Ed," she replied with, rolling her eyes and causing me to chuckle.

"Come on, stop your bickering. I need you to help me pass this calc exam," I said, pulling him towards his bedroom door. I could feel Peter's eyes watching me as I walked into Ed's room. I turned back towards Peter, my eyes catching his causing him to turn away as I closed the door. My heart was still racing as the door replaced my vision of Peter. No, this was wrong. I was with Ed, not Peter. But there was something about Peter that seemed to draw me towards him.