126. (Supernatural) Castiel - Something about this angel I

https://themarvel-spnmultifanwriter.tumblr.com/

Pairing: Castiel x Reader

Warnings: mention of blood, argument, kind of hurt/comfort, fluff

Word Count: 1,714

I arrived at the motel soaked in blood. Sam and Dean weren't there yet. They went on a hunting trip by themselve and I helped out Bobby with a vampire nest in South Carolina. It was afternoon and I opened the door of the motel I would stay in. On the door I could hear the TV running inside. I wondered if Sam and Dean had returned yet, but I couldn't find the impala any near the motel.

I opened the motel door and saw the angel Castiel sitting on the couch watching TV. He looked at me for a second before putting his full attention back to the TV.

I never had much for angels. First I didn't believe in them, then when I knew they existed and what they could do I didn't like them. In fact, I hated them. My mom was killed by one when I was 8. I thought it was a demon, but then I found out that it was an angel who burned out her eyes and let her die. She was a good friend of Bobby's. He took care of me since I've lost her. From him I learned everything about hunting and I met the Winchester boys who, from the first moment on, were like the brothers I never had. We went on many hunts and they see me as part of their family, as the sisters they never had or "the sister I never wanted" how Dean would say it.

"Hey," I said to Castiel and put my hunting bag on a chair. Castiel didn't reply. Yeah nice to see you too, I thought to myself. Castiel and I didn't talk a lot. For him I was just the friend of Dean's in the fight between Lucifer and Michael. Then, when he rebelled, we didn't get to know each other. Sam and Dean told me to give him a chance, but it's either me who doesn't want to talk or him. I could never forget what he was. He was an angel. His kind killed my mom, tried to put Michael into Dean to fight Satan and simply didn't care about us humans in general. And even though Castiel rebelled, I couldn't forget who he used to be. He wasn't different than the other angels when we met. A soldier. And I hated him so much.

My hate faded away from time to time but I could never get closer to Castiel. And I think I seem to confuse him. Castiel doesn't know a lot about humanity and people skills. My behaviour seemed to irritate him somehow, because I always caught him staring at me with the confused look of his on his face.

I grabbed a bear from the fridge and sat down on an other chair next to ny hunting bag and drank a deep sip of the cold bear. It was exactly what I needed after that long and exhausting hunt. I grabbed some rest food and ate it along to the bear. I hadn't eaten all day and the food gave me a feeling of joy, something I had in common with Dean.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Castiel staring at me. He stared at me quite a lot.

"What?" I asked annoyed. What was the angel's problem now?

"Nothing" Castiel said and turned to the TV again.

"Castiel what is your problem?" I said harsh. I had a long, exhausting day and the angel was getting on my nerves.

"I don't understand? I don't have a problem. Well heaven doesn't like me, but I assume this is not what you want to talk about," Castiel said with his deep voice.

"With me... What's your problem with me?"

"Why would you think I have a problem with you?" Castiel asked and I rolled my eyes. I turned back to my food when the angel spoke again. "But from what I've learned about human's you must have a problem with me"

"You're an angel" I simply said as if it was explanation enough.

"Y/n I helped you and the Winchesters. I rebelled against my own kind. You should know I am not like the other angels"