123. (MCU) Steve Rogers - Mission Partner I

https://themarvel-spnmultifanwriter.tumblr.com/

Pairing: Steve Rodgers x Reader

Warnings: strangers to friends (in part two to lovers) , argue, fight, mention of blood

Word Count: 1.7k

y/a/n = your agent name

-----

Y/n's pov

Friday night. The time normal people would go out and meet friends. Not me. I was heading to a mission. Neither did I go out or had friends. All I ever knew was being a spy for SHIELD. I didn't mind tho. I never really liked hanging out with other people that much and didn't know another life than the one I had while working for SHIELD. My dad was a professor and scientist who worked with the organisation for years. I grew up there. With eight I started to learn how to fight. Now I'm one of the best.

I was going from my apartment to the private jet. An agent was waiting for me.

"Miss y/a/n" he said. I gave him a nod. We flew for about ten minutes before we stopped. I was looking around to see who would come on board and be my partner.

SHIELD doesn't give me many informations about the missions. And I don't mind. I know what I gotta know and the rest I Event find out during the mission.

The door of the jet opened. The person who stepped inside was an all too familiar face. Steve Rodgers aka Captain America. He looked around before going to me.

"Ma'am," he shook my head. "Steve Rodgers"

"Yeah I know who you are Cap" I simply replied.

"And you are?" he asked.

"The person who's working with you. You don't have to know more" I told him. I didn't like to have a chat with people or them knowing something about me. That included my name. "Didn't know this mission was that important that they would send you around Cap"

"Well a few things have gone wrong in a lap and now there are three monsters walking around the streets in Denver. SHIELD figured you could need a hand on that"

"Then you'll probably get bored. I handled a case like this before. I don't need help on this" I said. Steve smiled.

"Well you seem pretty convinced about that. Maybe you could need a hand anyways"

"I don't think so" I argued. There was a turbulence that made the jet shake. I lost balance and was about to fall over when Steve caught me.

"See you already need me" he said while holding me. I pushed him away and rolled my eyes.

I didn't like people like him. They thought that everything is about them, that they're so smart and charming and every woman would fall for them. Something like a rejection didn't exist for them.

After a long flight and a lot of silence we finally arrived in Denver. Steve and I had the instruction to find those monsters and kill them before they would be noticed by the citizens.

"I'd say we split up. You go north, I go south" I said and was about to go off.

"I don't think that's a good idea" Steve said. I stopped walking and turned around.

"Why?"

"We don't know what those monsters are. They could be strong. Going together would give us better chances fighting them"

"Look Cap our mission is to find those monsters before someone recognises them. By splitting up we have better chances finding them fast. And I don't know about you but I think I'm strong enough to handle a little beast attacking me" I turned around and walked away. "Unless you'll pee your pants when spotting them without anyone's protection" I yelled without looking back at him.