79. (Xmen) Erik Lensherr

https://dem-obscure-imagines.tumblr.com/

Erik Lehnsherr x Reader

Please Come Back

"So you're not gonna talk to him, huh?" Logan asked you when you plopped down on the couch, still angry at the argument you and Erik had just had. It was yet another little quarrel about humans. Your parents were human, and so of course you cared about them. Erik said this made you weak, that you shouldn't attach yourself to an entire species because of two people, and it had gone downhill from there.

"I don't want to see him." You shook your head. "I...I think I'm going home."

"Just because Erik is a jerk doesn't mean you have to leave all of us, kiddo. Give it some thought," Logan said before taking a long drag from his cigar.

You sighed before getting up and walking up the stairs.

***

Erik found you hours later, packing a bag.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going home, Erik." You said as you shoved another shirt into your duffle bag.

"You can't do that,"

"Why?" You looked up at him, a glint of defiance in your eyes.

"Because I care about you,"

"It didn't seem like that earlier," You looked away, avoiding his gaze. His eyes were brimming with tears.

"I want to protect you, but sometimes you make it so hard." Erik took a step closer, wrapping his arms around your waist from behind and burying his face in your shoulder. "I can't stand to see you upset with me."

"Erik..." You sighed, succumbing to his warm embrace.

"Please come back to me," he murmured, his voice low. "I was wrong, I know that. I can't lose you. I can't lose anyone else..."

You turned yourself around and faced him, resting your hands on his chest as his arms wrapped around your waist. He pulled you close to him.

"You're not going to lose me," You reassured him, bringing your hand up to graze his cheek. He closed his eyes before bending forward and pressing his lips to yours.

"I love you,"

"I love you too,"