99. (Sky High) Warren Peace - Ouch

https://dem-obscure-imagines.tumblr.com/

Ouch

Prompt: Can I have a Warren Peace soulmate fic with this prompt? "the one where soulmates share extreme physical sensation — if one gets hurt, the other gets hurt, and etc." Thank you so much if you do write it ^_^

Note: Two things I love very very much: Warren Peace and soulmate imagines.

Warnings: FLUFFFF

Word Count: 462

Warren had spent basically his whole life trying to find his soulmate. But like, low-key though. He was too cool to have all of his friends know just how desperately he was trying to find the one that he was meant to spend the rest of his life with.

But this was high school, and as far as his friends knew, Warren thought destiny was overrated.

Until today.

You see, you and Warren had this fun little habit. You pretended to not think he was hot, he pretended to be a big grumpy baby, and you sat across from him at the lunch table with your nose buried in a book while the rest of your friends talked about whatever was going on at Sky High.

"Come on, everyone is going to homecoming."

"I'm not," Warren smirked.

"Neither am I. No one's going to ask." You said.

"We can all go as friends!" Layla tried.

"Yeah, except, you and Will are a couple. So are Magenta and Zack. That just leaves Ethan, Warren, and I to stand around and try not to be awkward."

"Oh." Layla's idea was suddenly deflated. That was right. And if you and Warren magically realized you were meant for each other as they all suspected, it would leave Ethan all alone.

"Homecoming is overrated anyway. Remember last year when everyone got turned into babies?"

"Right." Will said. "Almost forgot about that."

"I have too many books to read." You shook your head, turning the page. And when you did, pain struck your finger.

"Ow!" said someone who was not you. You weren't the only one who brought your finger to your mouth, sucking on the newly forming paper cut. Warren was too.

Your eyes widened, and then he finally met your gaze.

"No way." He whispered. He tried to fight the giant grin that found his face, tried to hide the tears of relief and unimaginable joy that threatened to spill from his eyes. "Are you...are we-?"

"One way to find out." Zack grinned mischievously and then continued to hit Warren on the back of the head, a pain you also felt.

"Hey!" You both yelled in unison. Then you looked at each other in shock again.

"Oh my God," you stated. You couldn't believe it. Warren Peace of all people was your soulmate.

"Come here." Warren stood up. You stood up too, not quite sure what to expect. You certainly were not expecting a bone-crushing hug or him burying his face into the crook of your neck or the feeling of his silent tears against your skin, but you wrapped your arms around him and pulled him as close as you could manage.

Suddenly, with you in his arms, Warren thought Homecoming might not be so boring after all...