136. (Actor) Sebastian Stan - Goodnight, Sleep Tight

https://creme-bruhlee.tumblr.com/

pairing: dad!sebastian stan x fem!reader( y/n)
word count: 2.2k
summary: see above!
warnings: mentions of postpartum depression, angst

-----

"Are you guys coming to set today?" Sebastian asked, pressing a kiss to my head.

"I'll see if Andy wants to," I mumbled with a yawn. My husband's call time was six AM, which was so much earlier than I ever wanted to be awake, so he usually woke me up with a goodbye kiss. "I think we can manage it, though."

"Ah, well," Sebastian shrugged. "He's barely a year old. I think he'll like it."

"But he's also your son," I countered.

"What does that mean?" Sebastian asked. Even in the dark of the room, I could see the happy glint in his blue eyes.

"He's stubborn," I said. "Won't do anything if he doesn't want to."

"That's not a 'me' thing," Sebastian told me. "That's a Romanian thing. We're stubborn people."

"Regardless," I sighed. "I think he might be scared of the costume. The mask and the arm and all; it might be a bit much."

"He'll be able to tell it's me," Sebastian said. "Kids are like dogs, they can recognize people by smell. Right?"

"Maybe your smell," I chuckled, my throat dry from the night of sleep. "Mr. Bucket-Of-KY-Jelly."

"That was uncalled for," Sebastian chuckled. He leaned over the bed, bracing his left hand next to me head, and I turned to fully look at him. "I smell great."

"When you shower, you do," I said, scrunching my nose, and Sebastian laughed deep in his chest. He leaned down and brushed his lips against mine, giving me the gentlest of kisses. Sebastian wasn't usually a gentle creature– his kisses usually left me with bruised and puffy lips or marks littering my neck and breasts– but, in the morning, he was so soft and sweet.

"We'll continue this later," Sebastian said. His long hair fell into his face, and I tenderly pushed it behind his ear. Adjusting to the new everything that Seb required for this film was an experience; the long hair, the stubble, and the weight training was grueling for all three of us, especially little Andrei. He missed his daddy dearly, but Sebastian always made up for lost time with nightly tummy-time and stories. Andrei James Stan had loved his dad since before he was born– the little bastard always kicked up a storm when Sebastian rubbed my belly or talked to me– and, when he was gone filming something for a long time, Andy got a little upset and overly clingy. Call it separation anxiety or just plain missing his daddy, but Sebastian always made it up to Andy with a special Daddy/Andy night (which also gave me the opportunity to be by myself for a while).

"I hope not too much later," I whispered, pulling him down to kiss me again. "I miss you, Seb."

"I know, baby," Sebastian whispered as he pressed his forehead to mine. "I miss you too. Maybe we can get a babysitter or something on Sunday."

"Great idea," I said. "Now, you gotta go or you'll be late."

"Ugh," Sebastian groaned.

"Go!" I giggled. "My big super-soldier. You gotta show everyone what you're made of."

Just as I spoke, from across the room, Andy made a squealing noise in his crib. The trailer we were living in while Sebastian shot Winter Soldier was a bit small, but it worked perfectly. "Oh, really?" Sebastian said, turning his head to look at Andy. "And what do you think I'm made of, mister?"