101. (Kingsman) Eggsy Unwin | Hack'd Into Me Heart

https://randomfandomimagine.tumblr.com/

Could you write an Eggsy where the reader works as a hacker for he kingsmen and they really like each other but they both think the other person hates them but somehow they end up together? You're writing is amazing!

------

Her fingers nimbly moved around the keyboard as she knitted her eyebrows together in concentration. Behind her, Merlin observed and examined her work.

"Done" Y/N said as she pushed the last key with a proud grin.

The man smiled a little and placed a supporting hand on her shoulder.

"Well done, Y/N"

She stood up and nodded her head in appreciation.

"Thank you"

At that very moment, Eggsy came into the building and glanced at them.

"Hello, Eggsy" Merlin greeted him simply, taking his seat again since the girl left it free.

"Hi" The boy then glanced at Y/N after replying to the man. Her eyes were on him as well. "Hiya, luv"

"Hello, Eggsy" She replied briefly, walking away and closing the door behind her as she left the room.

With a sigh, the boy plopped down on a chair once she was gone.

"She fuckin' hates me, don't she?" He mumbled, leaning his head on the top of the seat and closing his eyes tiredly.

"Why do you think that?" The bald man answered him, still not taking his eyes away from the computer he was working on.

Eggsy shrugged, even if the man wasn't looking at him still.

"I dunno, she barely looks at me" The boy kept thinking about it, being unable to let it go.

"That doesn't mean she hates you..." Merlin turned around in his seat to glance at the young man. "She's a shy girl, that's all"

Eggsy frowned in apprehension as he thought about it.

"I jus' feel like she has a problem with me"

Merlin grinned in spite of himself, feeling fond towards the both of them. He had always liked them better than the rest of the boys and girls he had to work with.

And on top of all, he had always thought they would make a lovely couple.

"If I tell you something, do you promise not to tell?"

Eggsy frowned and nodded gravely, wondering what could be so interesting for him to be so secretive about it.

"When we first talked, Y/N kept staring at you admiringly" The man lightly curved up his lips at the memory. He just thought the girl was endearing.

"She did?"

"Yeah, and she told me she looked up to you, because you were so kind and brave" All that said, Merlin turned around dully to face the screen again.

Eggsy grinned proudly once the conversation was over and let his mind drift into daydreams. Mostly including Y/N.

*

On the other room, Y/N stared at the ceiling, sitting down in an armchair.

Every interaction with Eggsy felt cold, awkward and dry.

She felt like he hated her. Even though she tried to be nice to him, she was extremely shy. Whenever he tried to talk to her the girl would just stay silent in embarrassment.