148. (HP) George Weasley - My Girl

https://justmanu.tumblr.com/

Summary: You have been best friends with the twins since your first year at Hogwarts. You developed a crush on George and you didn't say anything. What you didn't know was that the boy felt the exact same way.

Pairing: George Weasley x Reader

Warnings: None, just good ol' fluff.

Words: 1,876

-----

You and the twins had met when you were going to your first year at Hogwarts. Instantly, the three of you clicked, being friends the first time you met. You shared a cabin with them in the Hogwarts Express, you telling them how excited you were to finally start to go to Hogwarts. You were a muggle born and them being pure bloods wanted to know more about the muggle world. You explained to them how only the closest people to you knew you were a witch, and that in your house magic of any kind was completely forbidden.

You and they twins created a strong bond with time, but, as much as you didn't want to admit it, you were closer to George then you were with Fred. He was one of your best friends, but he was also the one you had developed a crush on on first year. You had the courage and guts and told Fred about it on your third year at Hogwarts, he was extremely happy to know you trusted him in such way to tell something like this. What you didn't know was that George felt the same and told his twin as well. Fred was the only one that knew about the crush you had on each other, but didn't tell anything to either of you. Fourth and fifth year came along quickly, none of you saying or doing anything to show each other your real feelings, from the fear of getting rejected.

You were on the plataform 9¾. Waiting to go on the train ride for the sixth year. You wouldn't go inside without your best friends. You weren't going inside without George. "Y/n, darling, shouldn't you be in the train by now? It will leave soon.", your mother said. Your parents were divorced and you lived with your mother. She loved the twins, and knew about your crush on George. She was beyond happy when she heard, supporting you hipothetical realationship either way. "Mom, you know I won't go in without Fred and George!", I said clearly frustrated that they hadn't arrived. I was on my tiptoes watching over peoples heads to fins the two redheads. Finally I spotted two firery colored hairs on the crowd. "GEORGE! FRED!", I shouted at the top of my lungs making them turn my way. "Y/N!", they shouted back and started running towards you.

You met halfway, as you ran to them as well. You hugged both of them tightly, drifting apart eventually. "Oh, Merlin, I've missed you so much Y/n.", George said hugging you again. The hug lasted a little too long. "Let's get our things and hop in quickly, the train is about to leave!", Fred said making you and George take in your surroundings once again. "Oh, you're right.", you took my things and hugged your mom goodbye. You missed her so much during school, but you loved Hogwarts as well. You three hopped in and found a cabin for yourselves. When you finally had settled, George looked a bit too nervous. "Y/n, I- we wanted to ask you something.", he said looking at Fred nervously. "Go ahead.", you said confortingly. George looked at Fred and the same nodded. George turned his gaze to you. "We wanted to know if you wanted to go to the Burrow on Halloween. So you could finally meet our family.", he said giving you a weak smile. Although you were best friends, you had never met their family.

They said it was because the amount of time they spent with their family was absurd and that they wanted to be alone when they could. They made it clear they loved their family more than anything, but they wanted to have some alone time when possible. The invitation made you go in a state of pure shock, that soon faded to excitement. "I would love to! It's going to be amazing to finally meet you guys' family!", you said jumping with excitement. The time until Halloween flew. You had just finished packing your bags, when you heard a knock on your dorm door. "Y/n, can we come in?", George asked. "Sure!", you told them, still closing your backpack. Since it was a three day stay you just took the necessary.