49.(MCU) Druig - only joy, only anguish *

https://greenorangevioletgrass.tumblr.com/

pairing: dom!druig x human!fem!reader

summary: It's a nice, peaceful summer morning in your little house with druig, so naturally, you'd want to stir shit up (aka the 2 times you messed with druig, and the 1 time he made you pay for it.)

word count: 5,339

warnings: language, domestic fluff, cottagecore vibes, no spoilers, so much smut! [d/s dynamics, oral (f), oral (m), edging, chasing kink, rough play, spanking, pussy slapping, degradation, orgasm control, overstimulation, fingering, praise kink, unprotected sex, face slapping, creampie, told you there's a lot]

-----

The sloshes of steady river flow sound distant outside your bedroom window. The rural hustle and bustle of the village ever farther away. Only warm sunlight and gentle rustling of leaves luring you out of a deep sleep.

That, and the cold empty spot in the bed next to you.

Despite being a literal god, your lover is truly a man of simple pleasures. He enjoys catching the sunrise and morning walks in the woods and errand runs into town, catching up with the locals. And as miffed as you are about waking up alone, your heart can't help but flutter at how endearing he is.

Just as you suspected, he's parked by the kitchen window —a cup of coffee in one hand, a half-eaten Pop Tart in the other. Gazing out at the little patch of garden outside as the radio provides a steady drone of white noise.

He turns as he hears you padding into the room.

"Hello, my sunshine," he greets you through a bite of his food— an all-too-familiar sight since the beginning of your relationship.

It's a nice, peaceful summer morning in your little house, so naturally, you'd want to stir shit up.

"Morning, Druig," you kiss him on the cheek, swiftly stealing the Pop Tart from his grasp and taking the last finishing bite. Eyes twinkling in mischief.

"Oh come on, that's the last one!" he whines, and you almost forget that he's not a young boy, but a 7,000-year-old immortal being.

"Yeah, and you didn't think to save the last one for me?" you retort in feigned annoyance, scoffing, "Some lover you are, old man."

And just as quickly as he scowls, he softens. Pulls you closer and nuzzles your nose with his. "You don't really mean that, do you, love?" he gives you a peck on the lips, then on your cheek. Your shoulder.

"Maybe I do."

He makes a face at you, like he doesn't even have to read your mind to know you're lying. "Why don't I pick up some more for you later on, huh?"

"Mm, that's more like it." you smile in satisfaction, this time taking his coffee cup, holding your laughter as his face drops the second time.

"Okay, now you're just taking the piss."

He reaches out to grab it back, but you quickly turn away dramatically. "You don't need caffeine, o great protector— I do!"

"Then get your own!"

You hold the drink close to your chest, reveling in the warmth against the morning air. "Tastes better like this. Tastes like..." you noisily slurp the warm drink like it's the best thing you've ever had, "Victory."

He smiles, but his next words are laced with warning. "Watch it, little one."

It's impossible to miss, that split second of dark gaze he throws your way. Any other human (or perhaps any other creature, for that matter) would cower in fear. He can be as cruel and ruthless when he wants to be.