113. (Narnia) Peter Pevensie - Perfectly Fine

https://thepremedthatwrites.tumblr.com/

Can I get a Peter imagine where the reader fights along side with him during prince caspian and he gets protective over her like he doesn't want her to get hurt but she does but sis pulls through btw sis I love ur writing

-----

"Treachery!" someone shouted. Peter and I spun around at the same time. There, laying on the floor was Miraz, a Narnian arrow sticking out of his body. "Be ready!" Peter shouted, pushing me behind him as he got his sword ready. I quickly unsheathed my sword, facing the Telmarine army that was quickly approaching us. One of the soldiers came charging at Peter which he easily took down. "(Y/n), be careful," he said as we made our way to the front of the dueling grounds along with Edmund.

"You don't have to worry about me," I replied with a wink. A boulder that landed only a few feet away from us shook the ground, causing my confident facade to falter for a second. Peter turned to Caspian, signaling him to prepare the Narnians below to charge.

"Just stay near me."

"Of course, Your Most Magnificent Majesty," I sarcastically replied, causing Peter to roll his eyes.

"Get ready!" Peter shouted to the Narnians. The Telmarine army had almost reached us when the floor below them crumpled. Arrows rained down on the Telmarines that had gotten trapped in the pit. Edmund gave us a nod before mounting his horse. "Charge!" A wave of Narnians surrounded us as we charged the army. I ducked to avoid the blade of a Telmarine, counteracting his attack with my own blade, easily defeating him. I turned to look at Peter. He was fighting a soldier while a second was creeping up behind him.

"Peter!" I shouted, sprinting to block the soldier from hitting Peter with his sword. I felt a searing pain on my arm as I faced the Telmarine. I let out a cry before fighting him back. Our swords clashed back and forth before he fell to the ground dead.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay?" Peter asked, grabbing my arm to look at the wound.

"I'm fine don't worry," I said, trying to fight back a grimace as the pain danced around the gash.

"No you're not," he said. "Go back to the Howe. You can't fight injured." As I looked into his eyes, I could see the fear flicker in his blue irises.

"A little cut won't kill me," I fought back. Before he could say anything, I continued, "We don't have time to argue. There's more coming." We both turned to see an army at least double the size of ours approaching. Above, gryphons carrying archers flew towards the army. I winced as the boulders took down the gryphons, their bodies colliding with the ground.

"Back to the Howe!" Peter shouted to the Narnians. We all started to retreat when boulders crashed into the entrance, causing the structure to collapse. I watched in horror as Susan fell from the ledge the archers were standing on. I let out a sigh of relief as she landed softly on a grassy ledge just a few feet below where she was before. Soon, we were all standing on the ground, facing the enormous Telmarine army. Knowing we didn't have any other choice, Peter started to charge the army, the rest of us following.

I did my best to ignore my injury which had subsided from searing pain to a dull throb. I was quick to start a duel with a soldier. It took me longer than usual to defeat him but soon enough, he fell to the ground. I turned to see Peter looking at me. "See," I smiled, "Perfectly fine." He rolled his eyes before focusing on an approaching soldier. I sensed someone approaching me from behind causing me to turn just in time to dodge the blade. I kicked as hard as I could in the general direction of the person. I watched as he fell to the ground with a heavy thud. Another sword pierced his chest. I looked up to see Peter standing over the dead body.

"I couldn't let him hurt you," he said with a shrug.

"How chivalrous," I said with a hearty laugh. The ground started to shake causing me to frantically look around to see what was causing the disruption. I let out another laugh, a smile forming on my face. "The trees Peter, they're awake." The roots of the trees started to grab the soldiers, throwing them in the air and smashing them into the ground.

"Lucy," Peter said in a breathy voice, turning to smile at me. I watched as one of the trees was struck down by a boulder. The other trees turned to face where the boulder came from, not wasting time to destroy the catapults. "For Aslan!" Peter shouted, throwing his sword in the air as Narnians around us cheered, charging the now frightened Telmarines. We chased them all the way to the river where they stopped dead in their tracks. Standing on the other side of the river was Lucy, Aslan standing proudly by her side.

The Telmarine army looked between the Narnian army and the little girl, deciding which fight would be easier. They chose Lucy. As Aslan let out a roar, I watched as the army once again stopped in their tracks, seemingly regretting their decision as the river water receded. The water formed the shape of a man which grabbed the bridge many of the Telmarines were standing on. As he moved it closer to his face, all but one of the Telmarines jumped from the bridge back into the water. As the sole Telmarine attempted in vain to cut the water, he was enveloped by it, disappearing with the man.

I turned to Peter, expecting a joyous look on his face. Instead, it was laced with concern. "We need to get you to Lucy." It took me a moment to realize he meant we needed her cordial.

"I'm fine seriously," I said as we made our way across the river. "It's just a small scrape."

"You don't just get a small scrape from a sword," he sighed.

"I love you too," I replied, a small smile forming on my lips. Although he never said it, the way he worried over me showed just how much he loved me.

"Yeah yeah, just be more careful from now on." I could tell he was trying to hide the smile that was creeping onto his face.

"I promise."