Lone Hellhound at Heart, But a Good one

Loona took this as an opportunity to change into her human form just in case someone sees her in her true form. "So Lincoln, I can call Blitzo to show you a little more of hell and-"

"Lincoln!" Said Lynn, opening the back door. "I got an idea on what we should prank Luan and-" she paused when she saw Loona. "Whoa? Who's this?"

The disguised hellhound pouted and looked away, not really wanting to meet her or the rest of Lincoln's family. After all, she wasn't exactly a people Helllhound. She crossed her arms and made a groan in response. "Hey Lynn." Said Lincoln, "This is Loona."

"The one you told us about yesterday?" Said Lynn with her eyes widened in realization.

"Maybe." Loona rolled her eyes again.

"Awesome!"

"Well, since the cat's out of the bag," Lincoln said, "I guess you should meet my family."

"Oh goody." Loona sarcastically said. "Being welcomed with open arms. Yeah, that's a nice way to be introduced to people."

"Come on, Loona." Lincoln said. "You saved me from those muggers. So I think you should return the favor."

"Ok, I'll do it." Said Loona. "But don't do the puppy eyes on me."

"Why would I do that?"

"Just a thought."

So Loona went inside the house and there were the parents, who looked a little unnerved by Loona's kinda scary appearance for being goth. "Oh, who's this, honey?" Said Rita

"Mom, dad, this is a new friend of mine, Loona. With two Os and not one U." Lincoln said.

"A pleasure to meet you, miss." Lynn Sr tried to shake her hand, but Loona moved her hand away from him.

"Nope. Sorry to break it to you, but I hate being touched."

"Oh. I understand." Said Lynn Sr.

"I'm Rita, Lincoln's mother."

"Yeah, hey."

the other sisters came in and went to greet her. "Ooh, I love your hairstyle, girl." Luna said. "Do you you listen to rock and metal?"

"It's two of my favorite genres, kid." Said Loona

"So you're the one who saved Lincoln yesterday?" Asked Lori.

"Yep. I couldn't just leave him to die." Loona tried to sound as flat in her voice as possible."

"So why is your hair like that?" Said Lola. "Did you dye it like that?"

"Yep." Loona lied. "I died it like this to look so awesome."

"Why don't you dye it pink?" Said Leni. "That's the most beautiful color."

"More like the gayest color." Loona said. "Do I look gay?"

"Yes." Said Lucy. "Finally! Someone who understands."

"Pink is not gay!" Said Lola. "It is beautiful like myself!"

"Aren't you a little too young to be a prostitute?" Loona raised her left eyebrow.

The others looked surprised at this response. "Oh no she did not, Man." Said Luna, fearing what would happen next.

Lola's left eye was twitching with shock and Lana looked afraid too. "Lola," she said, "come on, take it easy."

"Although, you should get a muzzle over your face." Loona added

Suddenly, Lola got really infuriated and tried to Attack Loona like a rabid cat. Luckily, Lana and Lynn her her back by grabbing her,