Stolas Stands Up... Again!

Stella could hardly believe her eyes. This cake was... perfection in every sense of the word. The bird-like woman was silent for a rather long time, for she was feeling like in heaven where everything was just made of this cake and the sky would rain edible gold flakes.

A look of rather foolish happiness appeared in Stella's face that it made her look silly. Even Stolas couldn't help but take a picture of her silly face to possibly humiliate her.

"This is... amazing." Stella finally said. "I never their that the most disastrous of Goetia dessert recipes would be cooked to perfection." She smiled at the cake and took another bite, loving every bit of the texture and taste. Clyde smiled with hope and knew that he had made his friendship between him and Octavia safe. "André," she said to her brother, "you must simply try this. Hmm? I swear to Satan, it is so fucking tasty."

"Don't mind if I do." Said Andrealphus, pulling a small dessert fork to try this baked cake. When he managed to take a bite of the chunk he took from the fork and let out a happy case sound that a peacock would sound like, except it was a deeper kind of peacock sound. "Oh my Satan." He breathed. "This is so delicious."

"I knew you would love it." Clyde said.

"Well," said Stella. "I have to admit, my dear Clyde, you have really outdone yourself in making the most difficult Goetia dessert dish to have ever existed."

Clyde gave her a bigger smile on his face. "So that means me and Octavia can still be friends? And you won't keep me away from her?"

"Of course not." Stella sounded rude again. "Not even if someone would pay me millions of dollars."

Then Clyde's smile immediately turned upside down like a rainbow that got back in shape. "What? I made you the cake." He protested. "Why won't you let me hang o it with your daughter?"

"Because," said Stella. "You don't seem worthy of spending some friend time with Octavia."

At this, Stolas began to fume with anger. "You promised him that you would let him hang with Via if he succeeded you stupid c- witch!"

"Promise?" Stella said before laughing. "It was supposed to be a wild goose chase. Though... I didn't really think he would pull this off."

"You are forgetting one of the most important things about being a Goetia, Stella." Stolas narrowed his eyes at her bitterly. "Never break a promise, no matter the task or what exactly to promise."

"Look Clyde is-" before Stella could protest even further, she was interrupted by her own brother.

"Stella," said Andrealphus in a stern voice, "you did make a promise to Clyde, and what kind of a Goetia would be if you break it? Stolas is right."

"I never thought we would agree on something for once." Stolas admitted.

"don't get used to it." The icy Goetia bitterly said.

Clyde gave Stella the puppy eyes to her, one of the best "please" faces he can ever pull off. "Oh, not the puppy eyes." Stella complained. She let out a small groan, and said: "Very well. I'll let you and Octavia's friendship stand."

"Yes!" Clyde exclaimed in pure joy.

Stolas and Andrealphus smiled as well. "Look, I am sorry about my dear sister." Said Andrealphus, "she can be a little... irrational. After all, I know how hard you worked on this dish."

"I did, your highness. It took me hours to try and get this right."

"Well you did it, Clyde." Andrealphus smiled. "You did what many chefs down here in Hell could not. So I give you my congratulations. So... can I have a slice of this cake?"