Another Zombie Pandemic

This was a very touching moment between Stolas and Octavia as they were reunited. Lincoln was still a little worried about being punished by the Goetia prince even though Stolas liked the kid and he hoped that the Goetia would go easy on him at least since Octavia had a good time with Clyde.

"Look, Via, I know this is all so much to take in, but I want you to know you are certainly not in the middle." Stolas said.

If there was one thing Octavia did not want, it would be put in the middle of the hatred between her own parents. She loved them both and the divorce was bad enough for her as it is. "Ok, dad." She said.

"So come on, my dear. I'll take you back home."

"Well, I guess I should probably get going." Lincoln said in a hurry. "Come on Loona, we should leave now."

"Not so fast, Lincoln." Said Stolas in a sing-song voice, making Lincoln stop and still like a gargoyle. The kid slowly turned around to face the Goetia prince. "You still lied to me, along with Loona."

"Yeah well, you're not my dad, so, you can't punish me." Loona said.

"No. You're right, i can't punish you, Loona. But i do know someone who i'm going to punish severely tonight. He had a playfully evil look on his face. Loona didn't understand at first, but her eyes widened, and she realized Stolas was obviously referring to Blitzo since these two go a long way back after all. "And as for Lincoln, I have something special in mind for him."

"He's just a kid." Loona said. "No funny business on him."

"No! No no no no. Nothing like that." said Stolas. "No, i decided to have Lincoln spend a little time with someone."

"Who's that?" asked Clyde.

"Oh she's a very lovely person, mind you." said Stolas. "And don't worry, your friends' punishment will be light, Clyde. Very light indeed. Think of it as more like proper discipline for lying to a royal prince."

"He won't get hurt, will he your highness?" asked Harold.

"No, of course not." Stolas reassured him. "This will be a very light punishment. And of course, Octavia really likes Lincoln a good deal, which is another reason why this will be light on the white-haired boy."

"Who do you want me to hang out with?" asked Lincoln

Stolas had a big smirk on his owl face. "Oh you'll see, my dear Lincoln. You will see. And rest assured, you will not get hurt." then he looked at Loona after. "Of course he will not have any funny business either."

"What do you mean funny business?" asked Clyde."

"Nothing!" Stolas said. "Nothing important."

"Yes, you don't want to know." said Octavia. "And dad, you won't punish Clyde will you, he is a true friend who understands me so well."

"Of course not, Via. He is a nice boy alright, like Lincoln is one." he then looked at Clyde's two fathers. "Thank you very much Harold and Howard for looking after my dear daughter. I can't possibly thank you enough for helping her."

"Your thanks is good enough, your majesty." said Howard.

"Yeah, we made sure that your daughter was doing alright and that she was fed enough food."

"And Clyde makes the best kind of dishes that are French." Octavia smiled at Lincolns' best friend.

"Thanks Octavia." Clyde said

"Well, come along, dear daughter." said Stolas. "Let's get you home now." He gently held Octavia's hand and they both walked out of the house together. Lincoln and Loona looked at the three McBride family members.