VIP Experience

This amphitheater was definitely crowded with people who are loving fans of one of the biggest bands of all time in history. Countless people wearing GNR shirts of all kind, and some people dressing up as the most prominent two figures of the band: Slash and Axl Rose. The group was waiting in line for some food, and half of them got hot dogs, and the other half got hamburgers with chicken tenders on the side. It was hard to find a few empty tables and booths to sit and eat their food before the big show starts in an hour.

Everyone dug in, but the food was not that... adequette for them to let their taste buds enjoy it so much. The food was almost as bad as prison food or gasoline food. But alas; the food was far better than Rita would try to cook at home.

"Bleh, you call this a hamburger?" said Lincoln. "This is nothing like Burpin' Burger!" then he got a closer look at it to see if it was as bad as it was tasted. He didn't have anything else to eat today since lunch early, and decided to just make the best of it and continued eating a few bites of this so-called "burger". "At least the chicken is good." he added before taking a sip of his extra large soda. "This place needs better chefs."

"Maybe your dad can do something about that." said Crystal jokingly. "The world can use more chefs like him."

"Or Clyde." Stella said. "Clyde is the best and makes the best foods."

"It's true." said Loona. "This little chef can make a fucking good cake." she took a large bite of her cheeseburger. "He does have a future as a Chef."

"Yes, he is one of the greatest chefs i have ever known." said Octavia. "Far better than Pompous, the usual chef me and my dad would always use to bake the best food." she looked at Clyde and gave him a smile. "And i think if you ever got the opportunity to be a personal chef for a large sum in his paycheck, I can certainly picture Clyde doing that."

Those words made Clyde look so touched and wondered what it would be like to serve Stolas and Octavia as their personal chef to make some food for them. He already made le Gateau a la Goetia for Octavia's own mother, and she loved it (without admitting it of course). "Thank you, Octavia." he said

"Now that's saying something." said Serena.

"So Octavia, where are you from?" asked Rusty curiously.

The disguised Goetia princess gave a nervous look on her face, and lied by saying: "I came from Marseilles, France. I am... one of Napoleon's last descendants."

"Than why do you sound British if you are from France?" asked Stella

"Simple." Octavia continued lying some more. "My mother was British, and my father was French. Simple as that. Plus, i grew up in London."

"Oh." Lincoln's human friends said in unison.

"That makes perfect sense." said Zach.

"My mum would probably freak out if she found out i was in this kind of place." said Octavia. "She'd have a nervous breakdown, and then a fucking heart attack."

Loona snickered. "That would be funny. Despite her annoying shrieks. Everytime she screams, it just makes me want to cut my own ears off with sheers." then she realized she was talking about her friends' mother. "No offense, via."

"None taken." Octavia chuckled. I'm glad mum doesn't live in my house anymore. She honestly... never gave two fucks about me in the first place. And her screaming always gave me a headache."

From backstage at the ampitheatre, Slash got a glimpse of Loona in her human disguise, and asked a security guard to have her come see backstage. "Are you sure about this, Slash?" said the security guard. "She doesn't have a VIP pass."