Adorable Sleeping pals

In the continuing, fun party in the Loud House, Clyde was spending some quality time with Octavia and having a friendly chat with her. Yes, just the usual friend talk they would have when hanging out together.

Lincoln was being rather fawned by the female hellhounds he had met about ten minutes ago.

These girl hellhounds simply could not handle Lincoln's charm and innocent nature. The parents, being the living guardians of their children, were a little concerned about Lincoln being adored and fawned by these Hellhound ladies.

"Wanna watch some party tricks I learned?" Lincoln asked the ladies. They all Agreed and Lincoln did some knee farts with his hands, making the ladies laugh.

"Any more tricks?" Asked Vlada, clapping her hands together

"I demand an encore!" Kressent smiled.

"OK, ok. Get ready." Lincoln gave a confident smile. Shaking himself like some kid of dance, his underwear fell out of his blue pants, and he put one finger through one of the openings the legs, his underpants were showing, and he began waving it around like twirler's baton. Like the guests at Lori's so-called "sophisticated" party, these hellhounds, and the imps loved these party tricks that Lincoln was pulling off for his fans. As the party went on, Lynn Sr pulled out the party props for everyone to enjoy, and the hellhounds (minus Loona) enjoyed the silly things they were given.

Loona chose not to participate in the party supplies since she thinks they are "fucking stupid and idiotic", and she continued dotting on her precious phone, as usual.

"Hey Millie look!" Moxxie pulled out a masquerade mask. "I'm a Mardi Gras member! though, too bad we're not in Louisiana."

"Why is Louisiana the only place in the US where Mardi Gras is officially celebrated?" Millie wondered.

"I think it's because of Christians eating food before church." Tex pointed. "i could be wrong."

As the party was over, the whole demons cleaned up after the mess, and Loona opened the book back to Hell, the first being Queen Bee's palace so that the hellhounds would be safe from the Excessive Queef Disease and it's putrid odors that it creates from the female demons when they get it.

Moxxie, Millie, and Blitzo were transported back to Imp City.

"Wait, Millie, aren't you worried about being caught with the EQD or whatever? Loona said it's highly contagious."

"Well, I am an interesting case, Linky." Millie pointed. "I just went to the doctor, and they said I am immune to the disease. So i never have to worry about catching that fucking gross disease." she sounded happy and triumphant. "And for that," she purred and cuddled her loving husband close to her. "Are you ready for some fun, baby boy?" her bedroom eyes were showing, and her husband smiled gleefully, knowing what was bound to happen when they get home."

"Oh yes ma'am." Moxxie caressed his wife's cheek. "Crumbs, this is going to be fun." They couldn't help byt use their tongues to kiss one another, grossing everyone out, except Blitzo for... obvious reasons. Blitzo even took it on himself to record it on his phone.

"Ok, ok, ok!" Rita said. "Not in front of the kids!"

"I'll deal with it." Loona said before pushing the imp couple back to their apartment. Even after they got pushed back to their apartment, Moxxie and Millie were still tongue-kissing.

"Bleh, please close the portal, Loona." Lincoln looked disgusted at the ordeal.

"I think i'm going to be sick." said Lana, holding in the vomit in her mouth.

"Oh you're all just a bunch of pussies." said Blitzo. "I am loving this." then he continued recorded the French kissing on his phone until the portal closed.

"Ugh, Satan, glad that's over." Loona looked disgusted

"Aww." Blitzo complained.

"You next, freaky weirdo." Loona rolled her eyes. Of course she had to pick up Blitzo and throw him into the apartment that he and his adopted daughter lived

"That was some party, Loona." Octavia smiled.

"thanks, Via. I'll let you know when I host any more." Loona gave the Goetia princess the gun gesture with her left hand before the portal closed.

"That was some party, dude." Luna said. "The food, the metal music, everything."

"Glad you kids all loved it."

"and thanks for cleaning up after the party." Said Lynn Sr. "Though we want to know: when is the whole disease going to blow away?"

"I checked on the news." Loona pointed. "And it's said to go away tomorrow. Meaning: I'll get out of your hair tomorrow."

"Yes!" The parents shouted with glee. Realizing that they were being a little insensitive about that outburst. "Sorry Loona, we didn't mean it that way."

"Meh, I don't care. People's opinions about me don't mean two sh- I mean, two stripes to me." She took a few large sips of some cola from the table.

The whole family began eating some leftover Chinese and pizza and other buffet food from the party before as they were watching some Dream Boat on TV together.

"Wanna watch with us, Loona?" Leni offered the female hellhound. "This episode is getting good."

"Thanks but no thanks." The female hellhound said. "I'm gonna take a shower."

It was bedtime and everyone was done brushing their teeth, and Lincoln yawned as he pulled Bun-Bun close to him before turning the light off.

"Nighty-night." Watermelon sang from his cage. "Don't let the mosquitoes bite."

Lincoln laughed at his adorable new parrot's response. He was glad to have bought the parrot with some of Verosika's money. As soon as he fell asleep, little did he know that Loona silently opened the bedroom door and smiled warmly at Lincoln before sitting next to him. She was wearing black pajama pants and a black tank top

"You look so fucking cute when you are sleeping." She muttered as she was gently rubbing his white hair. "Hopefully you... won't hear me say this to you, but..." she was trying to hold back what she was about to say, but at the same time; she needed to get it out of her chest. "I promise to protect you and treat you as a friend." She paused. "Hopefully you're still fucking asleep."

Lincoln turned over and sighed in his slumber as he kept his stuffed animal close in his arms. Loona tucked herself in the bed and smiled as she kept Lincoln close to her. She even had her tail used for him as an extra comfortable blanket to sleep in. Not long after, Loona fell asleep with Lincoln close to her. The boy may not know it, but the night was going to be extra comfortable and nice for him since Loona is sleeping next to him "in a non-sexual way."