Barbie Wire Comes Back

Putting his new leather jacket in the washing machine at home, the white-haired boy couldn't be any more grateful and happy to have been given such an awesome gift by Loona herself, and she doesn't normally give a present to people. Feeling bored and not having so much to do today, for Loona was out with Blitzo and her coworkers track down and killed an assigned contract that a recently deceased person wants dead, and the female hellhound will not be returning for at least a few hours to hang out with him again. Lincoln decided to probably take a nap in his bed and kill time for the rest of the day.

He had to put up a sign on his bedroom saying: "Napping, do not disturb. That means you, Luan!" On it.

Lincoln was asleep for at least three hours and then he heard the doorbell rang. "Can someone get that!" He complained as he tried drifting back into slumber.

Luna was the one to open the door to reveal a disguised demon. "W'sup, dude?" Said the rocker girl

"Hey. Is Lincoln here?" Said Barbie Wire. "I wanna talk to him."

"Who are you? A friend of his?"

"Well... kinda." Barbie narrowed her eyes. "Names' Barbie Wire."

"Wait. You're Blitzo's sis?" Luna looked surprised.

"Don't remind me." Barbie flatly said in a begrudging voice. "Wait... how do you know about Blitzo?"

"Dude, I am his sister, and this is a big family, dumbass." Luna glared.

"Hey! I wouldn't call me such names if I were you, human." Barbie sounded menacing. "You humans are all the same, actually irrational first, ask questions later."

"Oh you should talk?" Luna said. "Lincoln told me you pointed a gun at him. That is so fucking cool!"

"I had no choice!" Barbie exclaimed.

"What's going on?" Asked Lynn Sr.

"Mom, pop, this is Barbie Wire." Luna pointed to the disguised demon.

"The one that kidnapped Lincoln?" Now Rita began to sound mad at Blitzo' sister, "you have a lot of nerve coming here."

"You never should have come here after kidnapping my own son." Lynn Sr added

"Bad Barbie!" Lily pointed her finger at her. "Bad Barbie!"

"Shut up, drooly!" Barbie said to the baby, making her blow a raspberry at her. Realizing that she was making thing tense, Blitzo' own sister took a breath and calmly stated: "look, I never wanted to kidnap the kid. But he was the only one to help me pull off my grand scheme."

"By helping you get as much drugs as you can?" said Lori. "Literally sleazy."

"What? You can never have too much heroin or cocaine. And... yes, I did threaten him at gunpoint admittedly, but I wasn't really going to shoot him. I was only trying to scare him so he would help me get those drugs. I am not a monster!"

"Your actions tell us otherwise." said Lisa. "You are one, sad, pathetic creature. For that, you have my pity. And you even scammed him by promising him a lot of money as a reward, but it was one one five dollar bill."

"It was all the money I had!" Barbie retorted, before calming herself down again.

"Why are you even here?" Asked Luan

"Well... I wanted to tell him that I'm sorry for putting him through all this, and wanted to go watch a movie with Lincoln, or something similar."

"Pfft, after what you just did?" Lola said. "We don't think so."