The Imps' Reaction

In Hell, Lincoln felt rather glad to be be back down here, mostly because since he is a hellhound now, he feels like he will fit in more down here. Of course, Lisa is working on a possible cure for Hellhound fever.

"Come in, kid, you'll be fine." Said Tex, noticing Lincoln looking a little nervous.

"I know, it makes sense for me to be down here like this than at home." Lincoln said. "Maybe this is for the best I stay down here for a little while until Lisa creates a cure."

"Nah, your family probably wouldn't like that." Loona said.

"Right. So Loona, can I ask you something? It'a not too many questions. I promise."

"Sure thing, Lincoln." Loona said. "What is it?"

"Will you only be my friend Because I'm a hellhound now?"

"what?" Loona said. "Don't be ridiculous." She looked at him as she was still walking. "Lincoln, I didn't say you were my friend."

"But you said so before." Lincoln pointed.

"Well yeah, but... how can I say it?"

"What she means is:" Vortex began helping her, "she has a really hard time expressing her emotions. Loona doesn't like to snow her feelings most of the time."

"Yes! Exactly." Loona smiled. "I prefer to keep my emotions to myself. I'm a goth after all."

"OK."

"Besides, if I didn't call you my friend... or similar, I wouldn't bother coming to visit you if you were sick."

"True. No argument."

"Maybe you can find a cute hellhound girlfriend down here in that form." Tex smiled.

"Ooh, good point, Tex. You look handsome to find a hellhound girlfriend down here. You have the hair, the body, and the adorkable appearance on you."

"Hey! I'm not adorkable." Lincoln sounded rather offended.

"It's a compliment." Loona said.

"Oh. What makes you think I'm adorable."

"Come on." Loona Said, "you know."

"Well whatever." Lincoln shrugged off. "Besides, that would violate the laws of nature of I married a hellhound someday. A lion and a tiger getting together is one thing, creating a liger, but a human and a hellhound?"

"Truth be told;" said Loona, "Many humans have hellhound lovers or spouses, and a majority of them don't even know it."

"Wow."

"Yeah, and many of them are happy together." Said Vortex "Besides, you know about furries, right?"

"Another good point." They made it to Blitzo' apartment and he was playing jacks with Moxxie and Millie

"Haha fuck yeah!" Said Moxxie. "I win again."

"No fucking fair!" Blitzo yelled. "This game is fucking bullshit!"

"Come on, sir." Said Millie. "Don't be a sore loser."

"Yeah Blitzo, it's just a game." Moxxie said.

"Are we interrupting anything?" said Loona

The three little demons swayed their heads to the three others. "Ah, who's this young lad?" Asked Moxxie.

"It's me." Lincoln said.

All three of the imps' jaws dropped. "Oh my Satan." Said Millie

"Lincoln?" Said Moxxie. "Is that you?"

"You were a hellhound all along?" Said Blitzo. "Holy shit, look at you, kid. You look like a whole different person."

"Guys, I got hellhound fever." Lincoln said, his tail mildly wagging.

"What? That's impossible." Said Moxxie

"Yeah, only hellhounds get hellhound fever." Millie added

"Well there are not really a lot of humans down here, aren't there?" Loona raised her eyebrow.

"Good point."

"It's true." said Lincoln. "Yesterday I was feeling sick and today I turned into... this."

"Well incredible." Blitzo smiled. "Never thought a human would get Hellhound fever. And this? This is something else." The imp gently stroked his coat of white fur. "Ooh, guys you gotta feel this. It's as soft as a furry blanket."

Moxxie and Millie did just that and walked up to him. "No, no, no, wait-" Lincoln tried protesting but to no avail. Moxxie was petting his fur on one said, and Millie another.

"Wow, you are soft, sweetie." Millie said. "We can use your fur as a pillow."

"Wait, you're not gonna really do that, are you?"

"No, it's just a saying, Lincoln." Moxxie clarified. "But yeah, you are very soft with that fur."

"Thanks, I guess." Then he made a gasp. "wait a minute! I just remembered. I have a big French exam today! Gah! What was I thinking missing school!?"

"Calm down, Lincoln." said Loona. "You had to stay, otherwise you would have been risked being probed by the government to extract Hellhound DNA or something."

"Right." Lincoln remembered. "But I worked really hard in studying for the French exam and I didn't want to let Miss Dimartino down. Now my grades' going to drop."

"Come on," said Vortex. "It's not the end of the world. Besides, life can be more important than an exam."

"Besides, your parents can just talk to her about doing a makeup exam." Loona pointed

"Yeah, your teacher's not a strict one, is she?"

"No, of course not." Lincoln said. "She is one of the nicest, hottest teachers you would ever want to meet."

"There you have it." Said Millie

"But I was so sick yesterday I forgot all about it." Lincoln said. "I should have studied my French yesterday."

"Well, if you like," Loona said. "I can help you."

Everyone looked at her, looking surprised.

"You speak French."

"Je comprends un peu le français (I understand French a little)" Loona smiled. "So don't you worry. I will help you as much as I can."

"Thank you." Lincoln was about to hug her with gratitude, but Loona stopped him

"Not a hugger!" She stated.

"Yeah, she will never even let me hug her." Said Blitzo, looking sad

"Oh get over it, dipshit," Loona crossed her arms. She looked back at the boy. "You know, I bet Octavia would love to see you as a Hellhound."

"Not that she didn't like you as a human." Moxxie pointed. The white-haired imp felt his head knocked on the head.

"Moxxie, two words. Not helping." Loona sneered.