Accidentally Seeing A Naked Lady

It was just an ordinary day in Hell as Lincoln was watching some TV in Blitzo and Loona's apartment. The boy was looking a little uncomfortable watching and flipping the stations since many of them were not really for kids and had some indecent things. These channels just gave Lincoln a mildly queasy and uncomfortable feeling in him like he had accidentally ate the most rotten of all cheeses he can eat. For that; he turned the TV off. "I'm sorry, I can't really bear this anymore." Lincoln said to Blitzo.

"Nah, i get it, kid." said Blitzo. "Humans probably wouldn't stand this shit anyway." the imp was sitting on a block of ice from Snappy's bite on his ass cheek.

At least his imp ass was healing and the ice was helping soothe his pain. By the looks of it, Blitzo might have to sit liek that for a week. "So are there any normal channels on Hell's TV? Like nothing to do with many boobs or vaginas? There's gotta be stations that kids can love."

"Not that much as the human world, no."

"Ah, that's what I thought." Lincoln sighed.

"Sorry to disappoint you, Linc." Blitzo gently patted the boy's head.

"No, it's fine." he loomed around the room and Moxxie and Millie walked in the room from the kitchen.

"Lincoln, take a look at this," said Moxxie. "I found this pick earlier today." he revealed to the boy that it was a guitar pick with the color or background of a stormy cloud atmosphere. "One of Dimebag Darrell's guitar picks he would use!"

"Who?"

"What?!" said Blitzo, Moxxie, and Millie in disbelief. "You've never heard of Dimebag Darrell!?" said Moxxie. "he was one of the greatest guitarists of all time."

"He was the main guitarist for Pantera." said Blitzo.

"Oh yeah." Lincoln realized. "I've heard of Pantera. I've heard Luna listen to them."

"Right, Cowboys From Hell, Walk, Floods, they are the genius masterminds behind those amazing tunes." said Millie.

"nice. Are you sure this was one of his picks, Moxxie?"

"Guaranteed." Moxxie said. "A shady demon in a cloak was more than willing to ask for fifty dollars in exchange for this legendary pick."

"Sounds like it was worth it to me."

"So where's Loona?" Asked Lincoln.

"No idea." Said Millie. "That hellhounds likes to go places without telling anyone where the fuck she is even going." The female imp sounded annoyed.

"Yeah I even wondered why she is even in our receptionist in the first place." Moxxie sounded just as annoyed or even more annoyed than his wife.

"Man, I have to hit the bathroom. Drank a lot of that drink from the convenience store earlier."

"Go for it." said Blitzo.

As the boy looked for the bathroom, he found the door and what he saw next made him froze in place. Loona was in there and she was bare naked. Yes, she wasn't even wearing underwear. Her body was beautiful and she was having her eyes closed and not paying attention to Lincoln, for she was drying herself off with a towel. Her cups were perfectly round and she had to be one of the most beautiful girls Lincoln witnessed

Sure he saw Loona before... but not in her birthday suit.

Her butt looked beautiful too and Lincoln blushed as he was beholding her in her au naturale appearance.

Frozen as a statue, Lincoln didn't know what else to do.

As soon as Loona opened her eyes and looked at Lincoln. She had a blank look on her face and then screamed, and Lincoln screamed thereafter, and then they screamed in unison at the top of their lungs.